Chapter 11: "What did I get myself into?"

WARNING: GORE, TORTURE, AND REALLY DETAILED DEATHS

I was now locked in another room. Three demons inside with me. One of them, every hour, casted the spell to limit my powers, while the other two kept me down, making it really difficult and tiring to move.
"You're going to go through a lot, you know? You shouldn't have done that, you shouldn't have helped your friends escape" said one of them, smirking at me.
"Does it look like I care what I'm gonna go through?" I said confidently.
"Master called us. Let's bring her in the room" said Casty. I named him like this 'cause he was the one that casted the spells. Creative, right?
I was dragged out of the room, I didn't try to resist because I knew there was no point in doing so, my powers were still not ready.

'(f̝̲̉͢͠/̟͇̒ͤ͡͝n̛ͯ͛̕)ͤ͡,̸̼ ̥̏ņ̷͓̆ï̶̠̒͘c̨̙͟e̡̗̯ ̔̌t̳̍̂͡o̸̖͚͟ ͒s̵̞ͫ͠ͅe̵̵̺e ̫ͦ͛ͅy̡̓̂̕ỏ̕͢u͋͌ ̫̏ͯa̢͘g̶̭̝͐͡a͇̖i̓̽n̝̞.̟͙ ̥͆Ț̺ͥ̏i̜ͧm̸ͬ͊͜e̞ ̸͘f̮̄͒o͝r͇͉̓ͩ ͒y͍ͅou ̖̫͏̢ẗ͎̯̉ò͢ ̛̬ͫ̓l̦ͨ̀ĕ̳a̕͠r̛̐҉ṅ͍ ̥aͪ ̃ͫ҉l̸̦͖e̸͉̤ͦ̈͘s͝s̛ͭ̑̕o̵͕̾͏n̵͉̦͑.̍

Zalgo said calmly, while the demons laid me on an operation bed. The room was dark, I could only see the demons, Zalgo, and the bed.
"What do you mean? What do you want?" I asked, fear dried my throat.

W̶̳̟̞̬̐̈́͂h͖̬͍̫̓́̓̈͡͝a̵͚͐͂͜͟͡t͉͍͘ ̨̘͑ͬͩ̈d̶ò͕ ̗̗͚̎ͭ̀̚̕͡͝I̬͕͚͐̎͗͠͞͡ ̺̦́̈͜w̶̧̥͘͠a̰̼̭͇̋n͏͞t̶̮̪̠̄̔̃̋?̴̶̪͔͕̯͂͒̓͡ ̙̫̍̋̎͢͠Ỉ͔̯͉̱ ̶̤̩̯̓͌͋́wͭͭͦa̶̷̡̦̩̜͊ͭ̽̍͏n̢͖̹͉̔̆͠t͑̐͡ ̳̅̆̊̈y̷̢̛ͭͨͧͧ͜o͙̟͍̜ǔ̼̗̳̀̌ͯ ̜͙͖̳͂t̥̼͎̦̊̆͌̀̚ó͟͡ ̺͛͡͞Ş̨͙̉̔͢U̸̡͑͛F̗̖̟̯̽̌͋F̢̖ͪͧ̆E̛̥̐̍ͣ̿͜͡R̷̖̎́͞,̨̧̭̫̎̀ ̫͈̗̑̅͗I̫̠͓͔̓̀̀̀͡ ͮ͗w̧̞̲̲̝ͨ͊ͧ̚͟͟͡ả̴̵̵ͤ̓̄͞nͭ̈́̅̕t̛͕̖͈̲͟͞͞ ̗͍͙͈̊ͣ͘ẙ̸̶̧o̵͒҉͢ư̵͖̠̺̫ ͦ̂ͧ͂͘͠t̛̜̝͉̗͂̂͂́́͝o̶̶̻ͩ̎͆ ̒̒ͪͯ͢b̨̡̛͕҉ȩ̛͡ ̵̪̘̰͕͢͏͞M͕̹̹̳̊̀̕͡IN̦ͅE̷̷̊̕͏ ̶̢̈͊̀͠a͕̥̎n̵̰̪͗d̛̛̄͛ͨ̓̀̀ ̶ͭ͊I̡̛͑ͩ͐̽͠ ̨̗̦̽̕̕w̵ͥ̌̚͢a͡n͔͓̈́̇͘ͅt̶̮͖̫̙̃ͯ͜.̫͌̎͏͢ ̏҉͏Ȋ̳ͤt̷͘͟͠.̖̃̇ͫ ̴ͧ͛̿͌͘͜N̶̴͜͠Ȏ̧͎ͮ̌̎͘W͇̺̏̆́

He angrily told me, even if I barely understood what he said.
Then, something stabbed me. The blade slowly entering my arm, the flesh ripping apart, slowly, painfully. The blood started dripping, blocked by the blade still in my arm.
I screamed, the pain was unbearable, but not enough to make me loose my consciousness.
They were torturing me.
The blade was twisted inside my arm, cutting it open even more, then it was removed. Blood spilled more and more, pooling under the bed they laid me on.
At this point, I was crying. Another blade stabbed me, this time in my stomach. They left the blade there, while another one was implanted in my leg. I was crying, screaming, hoping it would all end soon.
My prayers were listened, I fell unconscious, my blood everyone on my body, on the floor and on the walls.

Nightmere time, boi!

I was in a dark room, alone. I tried to talk, but my voice wouldn't come out.
Before I could move, hands wrapped around my throat, strangling me. Other hands appeared from the dark, touching me, and pulling me down into the void.
Falling without being able to make a sound, falling and falling, without being able to wake up, NOT wanting to wake up.
Then I touched the floor.
Something felt wrong. I looked down and I saw corpses, mutilated corpses everywhere. The smell was horrible, the iron smell of the blood, the rotting smell from the bodies. It was disgusting.
I got up and walked on the endless pile of corpses, until I found a mansion.
It looked like Slender's, but it was older, falling apart and a strong smell of death came from it, even stronger than the one coming from the corpses.
I entered and wanted to scream.
Every Creepypasta I met so far was dead on the floor. Some didn't have a head anymore, others missed limbs, others were just laying in their own blood.
I wanted to cry, to yell their names, telling them to wake up...but I couldn't.
Zalgo and Slenderman appeared before me. Zalgo was telling me to come with him, telling that he would bring everyone to life if I accepted to be his wife. Slender was just standing there, hand outstretched.
I wanted to go to Zalgo, I didn't want to see my friend dead, but then a reassuring, shooting and deep voice sounded in my head.
"Don't go with him, we are alright! We are alive and waiting for you. We miss you, we all do. Take my hand, you'll wake up."  Can I believe him? Are they really fine? I decided to go to Slender. I took his hand and I woke up.