Chapter 5: Sunset Surprise

(A h a h a a )

Deku was sitting on the couch watching the news (like the super-dork he is uwu), until his husband grabbed him by his forearm. The grenette yelped in surprise when the ash blonde whipped him around the corner and up the carpet-coated steps. 

"K-Kacchan, where are we going?!" Bakugou said nothing and continued to pull Deku up the steps. There was a small grin on his face as the two made it up the step and into their room. When they stopped, Deku was confused, to say the least.

Bakugou let go of Deku's arm and held both of his hands instead. "Ok, my little nerd, here's the deal: If you can go through with this plan and not give me any trouble, I'll get you that limited edition All Might figure that you've been gawking over." The smaller male was immediately in on the plan. "Good," Bakugou laughed, covering Deku's eyes.

He walked Deku down the hallway and opened a door. As the two walked through, the wood floor was warm, and Deku could feel the heat touch his skin. He was immediately curious as to where he was and what Bakugou was planning. The ash blonde dropped his own hands from Deku's face, and the setting got quiet. 

"Oh my goodness," Deku breathed, stepping closer to the edge. "Has," He paused and  looked at Bakugou, his own eyes wide and glossy. "Has this always been here?" Bakugou nodded with a smile and the greenette looked away. The view was mesmerizing. Words could barely describe it. The view from the balcony made the sunset look so beautiful, and the way the falling sun reflected off of the silver beams was even more beautiful.

"So," Bakugou started, walking over to the shorter male and placing his own hand on his shoulder, "Do you like it?" Deku turned to face his husband and held his face in the palms of his hands. 

"It's amazing... You're amazing!!" Deku's smile was brighter than the setting sun in the background. "Thank you so much for showing this to me, Kacchan." He gave Bakugou a kiss and rested his forehead against his chest. 

Bakugou ruffled Deku's hair with a grin. "Don't get so sappy, Deku," he teased.

×YOOOO ITS TIME FOR THAT FLUFF HUEHEUHE Ewjwbubdw

...

 ok 

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of BakuDeku Fluff! Please leave a vote and feedback! It's all well appreciated, here. ~InaliIsDekudess×