THIRTY

"I mean, you don't even have a boyfriend yet!"

----------

"Who da Wenny–Benny boy? You da Wenny–Wenny–Benny–Benny boy. Yes" Monica took Ben out of his carseat and bounced him in her lap, but he started to cry. "Oh, don't cry. Don't cry." She tried to comfort him, but nothing was working. "Why is he still crying?" She glanced back at us, holding a crying Ben in her lap.

"Let me hold him for a sec. There you go." Ross pulled his son into his arms. "Huh? Huh? There we are." Ben stopped crying.

"Maybe it's me." Monica let out a slightly nervous chuckle.

"Don't be silly. Ben loves you." Ross rocked him back and forth. "He's just being Mr. Cranky Pants." He replied.

"You know, I once dated a Miss Cranky Pants. Lovely girl. Kind of moody." Chandler responded.

"There we go. All better." Ross handed Ben back to Monica.

"Oh, there's my little boy." But Ben started to cry once again.

"Can I...uh...see something?" Chandler went over to stand next to Monica. He picked up Ben, who instantly stopped crying. When he held Ben close to Monica, Ben resumed crying.

"Cool." Joey nodded his head and smiled, making me smack his arm.

"He hates me." Monica whined as she got up and stood next to the TV. "My nephew hates me."

"Don't do this. Come on." Joey fed me a bite of his pie that was completely covered in whipped cream, but that's the way we both ate it.

"What if my own baby hates me? What am I going to do then?" Monica thought into the future.

"Hey, do you know how long it's going to be before you actually have to deal with this problem?" Chandler handed me Ben before standing in front of Monica. "I mean, you don't even have a boyfriend yet!" Monica crossed her arms over here chest and gave him a look. "Joey, she does not look fat." Chandler threw Joey under the bus, but everyone knew what he was doing.

"I'll put him down for his nap." I stood up and looked at Ben. "Sleep." I demanded him. He lay his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "I did not think that was going to work." I whispered to them before heading into Monica's room. A couple of minutes later, I walked out to see Chandler moving a ball towards and away from Monica while Joey made crying and baby noises.

"That is so funny." She laughed with them before taking the ball and throwing it out the window. All of a sudden, Ross started making funny noises. 

"You okay, Ross?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know, ugh...what's in this pie?" He looked up at Monica.

"I–I don't know. Um, butter, eggs, flour, lime, kiwi..." She listed off on her fingers.