Chapter 5

Evelyns pov

I woke up to the sound of fish jumping in the pond. Wait, we don't have fish in the pond. I changed into my outfit and stepped outside to find I was not at my pond. Danget! danget! danget! I was too close to the time spot! Well I was at a pond, I guess this I were john sent his letters at. I went back in and got my phone out of my backpack. I was going to walk around the new lake. After I was done I was tired. I settled down and covered up in my tent. I soon fell asleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I woke up to something or should I say someone standing outside of my tent. I opened my eyes and saw somebody peeking in through the flaps of the tent. When my eyes adjusted I realized that that somebody was John Lennon. I got up, clearly startled. He walked off beside the tent. I got out and found him sitting in the sand blushing. "Um.. Hi I'm Evelyn, are you John?" He turned around to look at me. "Yes I am. You got my letters?" I nodded and sat down beside him. "So.. Weres this place?" "It's my lake I go to when ever I'm stressed. So I can just Calm down, I write songs here to. But it looks as if you found it." John informed Evelyn with a smile. "Ya, sorry about that. I just thought we can meet now." He smiled "it's ok love, you could tell me the things you put in your letter you wer going to give me." "Ok, well my favorite color is light blue and my favorite flowers are lilys and peonys. And I don't have a name for that song yet. If there's anymore questions you want to ask go ahead. I don't mind." He nodded and then asked if I was American. I just smiled and said "Yes I am but I came to Liverpool to visit my father. I don't really know were his home is." He turned his head towards me " do you need a place to stay while your looking for you fathers flat. I got a spear bedroom at my place if you want to stay" I smiled "Yes I would, thank you John" "it's my pleasure. We can pack up your things and we can go back to my flat if you want, or we could just stay here and enjoy the peacefulness." "Lets go to your flat, I'm actually Quite sleepy." He nodes. I get up and go over to my tent to get my belongings. I take out my backpack and start to take down the tent. "You need help?" "no I got it" but then there was two of the pieces wouldn't seperat, just jamed. "Let me help you" he walked over and took the part I was pulling at. He pulled it apart in one try. "Thank you" he nodded and started on the rest, so I helped him take it down. We then packed the tent in its bag and walked down a path that lead to his car, a white Rolls Royce. On the car ride there we weren't very talkative, but we talked some. When we got there he showed me to the room I was too stay in for.. Who knows how long. "Well here is were you'll be staying at. Have you had enything to eat?" I thought a moment, I really just wanted to go to bed but then at that moment my stomach growled. He smiled "I'll take that as a no." My hart was pounding from how generous and mostly cute he was being. "when you get situated I should have dinner done." I nodded and he walked off down the stairs. I got my phone and earbuds out and put the bag under the bed. I put them in and played mynElton John playlist on spotify, and Tiny Dancer started to play. I started mouthing the lyrics like I always do. After that my favorite Elton John song, I'm still standing, then i did sing. With one earbud in to make sure i wasn't singing to loud for John to hear. When it was over I went downstairs to see if dinner was ready. I walked down the stairs and turned into the kitchen. I saw that John was by the stove making pancakes, burnt ones. He turned around to face me "Um.. John.. The pancakes are burning" I informed him, "oh no" I couldn't help but smile as he took the pan and flipped the burned pancake into the trash can. "John maybe I should cook. My.. My dad taught me how to cook." I studdered "If you want to you can. I know I can't cook if my life depended on it." I smiled and took the spatula out of his hand and started making pancakes. While I was cooking he set the table and by the time he was done setting it up I was making my last pancake. He got up with his plate and got a couple and whent back to the table to put butter and syrup on them. I followed his actions and then started to eat. "Mhm.. This is really good, thank you Eve" I looked up, he gave me a nickname. "Oh it's no problem" and continued to eat. I got up with my plate, and John was writing in a little notebook. "Are you done? If your not no rush" he looked up, "oh, I got it" I nodded and went to the sink to wash the dishes. I could hear John's chair across the tile, "Don't worry about that Eve, I'll take care of that later." He said after he put down the notebook and pencil. "But it's the least I can do for you, since your letting me stay the night" he was stairing at me now, I felt like I had something on my face and he just didn't want to be rude. Or something like that "What? Do I have something on my face?" He snaped out of his trance and looked at the floor. "Uh.. No no, just.. Just getting a.. Getting a good look at you. I got this go upstairs and unpack, there's a dresser I forgot to mention. You can put your clothes there." And he went to washing the dishes. I got his plate from the table and set it by the sink. "Thank you" " no problem" I went up stairs to the right and went into the room to unpack.