4.Princess

It was Monday morning, Chaewon had stayed at my house to sleep because we decided to make a random dance and we end up exhausted and just fell asleep in the living room.

I was the first one that woke up, Chaewon still sleeping on the floor with only a pillow and a jacket over her to cover herself from the cold.

"Cute" I said looking at her laying on the floor in a baby position, suddenly I felt something in my tummy, how is it called? Butterflies?

No,no,no, Hyejoo, Chaewon is your friend and she doesn't likes you
Why did i started feeling this way again? Wasn't that feeling dead already?
God... I liked her many years ago, but when she got a boyfriend I tried to kill those feelings that I had for her, aren't those supposed to don't never come back again?

"Oh my god Son Hyejoo, control yourself, you don't like her she's straight" I said wishing I had not said it so loudly so that she wouldn't wake up, only that it was too late...

"Hi" she said opening her eyes and looking at me, you are so cute I can't handle it.

"Hey" I said walking to the kitchen "do you want to eat something?" I asked.

"Hmm... What do you think about pancakes? I want to help!" She said entering the kitchen.

I really want to tell her about my feelings but I think is too early...or not?

––

I listened everything, Since she woke up I was already awake but I didn't wanted to move so I pretended to be sleeping.

I'm shocked, I couldn't believe that she had a crush on...a girl? Wow, honestly, wow
Maybe this is my opportunity, I can tell her my feelings but...if it's not me?
Probably the girl that she likes is better than me
Chaewon, please stop thinking about this, you're not the one for her, she likes another person and that's completely fine, I'm Just going to be her best friend and Support her in every relationship she has even if it's bad for her.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked

"can you pass me a bowl?"

I took the bowl out of the cupboard and I handled it to her

I looked to my phone and I had 345 messages from Yerim

"This girl oh my god" I yelled

"Who is it?"

"Yerim, today we're going to the cinema, remember?" I said

"Yep" she said finishing the last pancake and putting it in a plate "come on, let's eat" she said going to the living room.

Yerim
Hey

Hey

Girl

Hello

Are you wake up?

It's morning

Common

If u don't wake up I'm going to hit you

With that ddu du ddu du

I'm just kidding

Stan Blackpink

Chaewon
Istg that if you still being this annoying i'll block you

again

Yerim
ExCuSe mE

Idc if you were to busy kissing with Hyejoo