chapter ten

[edited.]

Days past from their 'break', Taehyung went back to his normal life going back and forth with modeling and campus life, neglecting his health by overworking himself and not eating regularly.

This made his family worries over him. He exhausts himself too much but he just tells others that he's fine with a bright smile but not as bright as his usual box smile.

The same goes for Jungkook and Junho. Jungkook becomes a cold untouchable man even with his mother and father.

He's sure that his father knows about his feelings and relationship with Taehyung since his mother talks to him about it. He didn't like it when they went to dinner with the Lee family.

••••

Flashback

"Jungkook, when are you going to marry my daughter?" Mr.Lee, Sora's father, asked with a joking manner.

"Ohh... He will soon." Jungho replied.

Jungkook just stayed silent while Junho stays quiet since earlier.

"Sora will be a perfect mother for Junho." Jiyun, Sora's mother, said.

Yoona just gave a kind smile but her eyes never leave Jungkook who eats silently.

"Daddy, I want to go to the bathroom." Junho said from his silence.

Jungkook nods and excused himself together with Junho to the bathroom.

Sora's eyes never leave Jungkook and then she too excused herself to the bathroom while their parents talk about businesses.

She then follows Jungkook and Junho, waiting in front of the man's toilet.

Jungkook who was carrying Junho surprised to see Sora once he exits the toilet.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook just stared at her for some time and nods politely before leaving her behind, going back to their private dining area, Sora's heart broke at Jungkook's act, she sighed and went back to the dining area 

••••

He talked to his father after the dinner mentioning that he doesn't like Sora that way yet his father still forced him to be with her, to at least try again.

Jungkook sighed at the thought. He just wants this to be over quickly so he can spend his time with Taehyung who barely answers his call.

His phone suddenly rings. He grabbed his phone from the night table.

'Taehyung!'

He answered the phone as fast as possible after reading the name.

"Tae!" Happiness soared within him.

"Bastardddddd!!! HEHEHEHEEEE...!! YOU FREAKIN' COWARDD!!!"

"Tae, where are you?" He's now worried about Taehyung, noticing the loud music in the background, he's sure Taehyung is now at a club.

"WHYY DOO YOUU STILL CAREEEE!!! JUST GO HAVE FUN WITHH THAT GIRLL...!"

"Tae, stop it. Hey Jungkook, can you please pick this idiot at the 21 Club."  Yoongi took over the phone.

Jungkook was slightly glad that Taehyung wasn't alone at that stage. He answered okay.

He grabbed his wallet, car keys, and his beloved leather jacket before running to his car.

Jungkook rushed inside the cub when he arrives, searching for Taehyung.

Then he spotted Taehyung at the counter bar, arguing with Yoongi who try to stop him from getting more drunk.

"Tae." His voice barely could be heard within the loud music.

"Kook!" Jimin spotted Jungkook which made Yoongi sigh in relief.

Jimin didn't let Yoongi went to the club alone knowing Yoongi won't be able to handle a drunk Taehyung alone.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung from his side, letting the now unconscious Taehyung leans on his shoulder with him supporting the other's weight.

"C'mon let's go out of here." Yoongi said.

Jungkook thanked Jimin and Yoongi at the parking lot after putting Tae on the passenger's seat.

Jimin and Yoongi just nod before bidding goodbye and enter their car leaving the club. Jungkook shortly left the club after Jimin's car was nowhere on sight.

••••

Sounds of birds chirping made Taehyung's sleep bothered. He slowly opens his eyes feeling his head was smashed by a rock.

He tried to remember the previous night, recalling where he was feeling stuffy then decided to go to the club, calling Yoongi to accompany him, and Jungkook came to pick him up.

He opens his eyes wide and sprung from the bed.

'JUNGKOOK!'

He finally realizes that he was in Jungkook's bedroom before groaning and crashed his body back to bed and cover his face with the pillow.

He felt stupid letting himself get drunk when he only intended to get a few drinks then leave the club.

He stayed in bed for a little longer to calm down his headache. Not long after he felt hungry since he didn't eat anything from yesterday's lunch.

He slowly walked downstairs to the kitchen not wanting to be caught by Junho since he's sure Junho is still at the house.

He opened the fridge and took a couple of ingredients not noticing eyes were on him, following his actions from when he enters the kitchen. He was closing the fridge when he suddenly felt arms wrapped around his waist making him yelped in surprise.

Jungkook, who was watching TV in the living room followed Tae to the kitchen when he saw him walking down the stairs. He wondered how Taehyung didn't notice him and just chuckled at the thought.

Taehyung then struggled to broke the embrace because Jungkook just holds him tighter when he jiggled.

"Kook, let me go." Tae, still struggling.

"No!" Jungkook said snuggling his head deeper at Tae's neck. Taehyung tried to broke the hug but eventually gives up and leans back to Jungkook's chest. 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before a loud bang broke their hug.

Both of them turned their heads quick and froze when they saw Jungkook's parents.

"Jungkook." Jungho said with a deep voice, while Yoona was just glad to see Taehyung back.

Jungkook then relaxed by his parents' sudden visit when Taehyung is panicking seeing Jungkook's parents, silently cursing.

'Shit!'

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thank you for reading🖤