ten • i will

who knows how long i've loved you
you know i love you still
will i wait a lonely lifetime
if you want me to, i will

two days have gone by since the sleepover, and i could immediately tell my mood was happier and more upbeat since i got back from paul's. i wasn't as doubtful of myself all the time, and i was overall just in a better state of mind. it sounds weird, i know.

i heard the phone ring, and i went to go pick it up.

"hey, this is george," george's voice sounded through the phone.

"oh hey george, its savannah. whats up?" i asked.

"all of us lads want to go to the studio today with our girls. john is bringing his wife cynthia, ringo with his bird maureen, me with ella, and paul with you," george suggested with a laugh.

"that sounds fab. im sure ella would love to go, she's still asleep. what time?"

"meet us at the studio at eleven. that sound gear?"

"perfect, thanks george."

"no problem, see you and ella there. bye savannah," he ended, hanging up the phone.

i was more than excited to meet the other two beatles girls. i love ella and i love hanging with the boys, but nothing beats having a strong group of girls as your friends.

"ella, its time to get up. we're going somewhere," i stated, shaking the now awake girl.

"huh? where are we going?" she asked lazily.

"to the studio with the boys. ringo's girl and john's wife will be there."

that statement immediately got her spirits up. she was wanting to meet the other girls just as bad as i have. she sat straight up and turned to me, saying, "well then, what are we waiting for?"

she got dressed, then we headed out of the house at 10:45 to get to the studio by 11.

"you excited, then?" i asked, keeping my eyes on the road since i was driving this time.

"im really excited. im sure they're just lovely girls," ella answered, looking out the window until we arrived at the studio ten minutes later.

we walked up to the door, and realizing it was locked, we knocked on the door. we waited while shuffling and voices were heard inside, then a man opened the door that i didn't recognize. he looked at us and cocked his head to the side, like he was examining us.

"im sorry ladies, but we don't want fans at the studio. please hurry along now or i'll get security to take you out," the man said, almost in a tired way like he's had to say that may times before. he started to close the door, when me and ella both tried to tell him the boys were expecting us.

"excuse me sir, but the boys are expecting us here," ella said as sweetly and as nicely as she could.

"i wasn't told they were expecting anyone, so please hurry along now, or i will get security to take you away."

"whats going on out he- oh, hey ladies!" paul said, peeking his head out of the door and spotting us. me and ella exchanged relieved glances, and gave paul a short "hi."