⛱ F I F T Y - F O U R ⛱

⛱ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ⛱

I returned the microphone to the host and went off the stage towards Jack but then someone grabbed me by the arm making me look back.

⛱ 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 ⛱

Summer was coming towards me when she was stopped by one of the servants.

I didn't see his face, but then I noticed some of the movements that Summer's body was doing.

She had her fists closed and her body was shaking.

I started walking up to them and put my hand on her waist.

"Is everything okay here?" I asked.

I looked at the man, his face was familiar, but I don't know where I knew him from.

It was then that I looked at Summer, she had face of terrified and tears falling down her face, I looked again at the man.

Max!

What's he doing here?

"By your face, Summer probably told you about me." He said.

I felt my blood boiling, he's the guy who hurt the love of my life.

"You shouldn't have come here, this place is full of security." I told him.

"I think they're not very good at work. Because I came in without a problem. Well, I had help from my cousin."

"Your cousin?"

"Yes, you know her well."

I look at him confused.

"Maybe the name Emily Raymond reminds you of someone."

What?!

Emily is cousin of this psychopath, and she helped him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Mind Blown...

- Love, Violet♡