Chapter 3

"Did you know that we are the kingkas in this school??!" sabi ni Mr. Suplado "Oo, alam ko.. But I don't care.. Also, if this is your table, why I cannot see your names here?? No offense" I said while looking at him with a serious look

Wala siya sinabi, na dumbfounded siya "You look stupid" sabi ko

"Hayst, you know what.. Let just go and seat at other chairs.. Total, marami naman mga spare tables rito" other guy nodded "Fine.. I'll get back to you nerd!!" he said while giving me a death glare

"Looking forward to that" I said while giving him a smirk..

At umalis na sila, tumingin ako nina Mina at Chloe, they was so shock..

"Cannot believe that a transferee here pissed of the kingka in this school" sabi ni Mina "Well, hindi naman siya ang tunay na hari rito sa paaralang ito so, I have the rights to piss him off" sabi ko and I sit back and eat my lovely fries.. Yum yum.. I am craving for this..

"Hindi ko pa rin talaga akalain na meron na kayong dalawa World War 1 rito.. My gosh" sabi ni Chloe habang umupo siya..

"About that.. I don't care" sabi ko habang ngiti ngiti..

Skip

So, tapos na kami kumain, at merong meeting yung mga teachers which is good.. Well, I hate learnings.. Yes, I am smart but I had to admit, I hate learning.. Nakakapagod..

"Guys, sandali lang ha, may kukunin lang ako sa locker ko, magkikita na lang tayo sa Garden" sabi ko "Sige!! Ingat" sabi ni Chloe and I just nod.

So, I was about to open my locker when suddenly, someone just push me in the locker.. It is a girl..

"What do you want?" I said while looking at the ceiling with a very 'i don't care look' "Who are you to disrespect my beloved kingka?" she ask me while giving me a death glare..

"Before we start this war, let me know your name?" I ask her "Oh.. Now this girl just act like she doesn't know me" she said while chuckle..

I give her a serious look "Ok, my name is Genevieve Veycolowel.. The queenka, I was rank as the top 1 most beautiful student here in this school that is why boys chase me.. They also call me Miss Perfect.. I am also the girlfriend of Zach Ray Pendleton.." she said confidently..

"Well, my name is Rose Mae Lopez, just a normal girl.." I said

"Now, let's get back to business.. Who are you to disrespect my boyfie? Don't you know that he is the kingka in this school?" she ask me

"Kingka? Rebel? I don't care.. He is really not the king in this school, so I have rights to disrespect him and I am not afraid of him.. Oh also, I do not care if you are his girlfriend and you are the queenka... Plus, you make me puke" she suddenly kick me in the stomach,

It make me fall into my knees.. Pota!!!! Ang sakit!! "Do not mess with me cause you do not really know who I am" she said that while gripping my hair "I do not care if I do not know who you really are" she suddenly push my head on my locker.. Argh..

I groan, "You are useless.. I will get back to you" she ran away...

So, I was just sitting on my locker.. Ow!! My head hurts

SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!😊😅

Busy ako eh!! At nakita niyo naman po sa 'The Last Hours' kong story, ang tagal ko rin hindi mag update, kasi sobra akong busy sa paggawa ng mga projects ko at homework at meron akong reporting next week so I have to study..

But, I will try update daily!! Also!! Please read my The Last Hours story!!! And Please vote for more chapters!! So bye!! Love Lots!!💕💖💗💘💝💞💟