[13] mike | angry

K so reader and MikeyBoi are dating already and this takes place in the mall during the final battle-ish

•••

My body flew across the room. One of the MindFlayers long leg things that was attacking El and the group had tried to attack Mike and I. But I had pushed him out of the way and took the full blow by myself.

I was sprawled out on the ground of the Star court mall and the only thing I could muster was "Shit."

Mike ran over and kneeled beside me. "Jesus Y/n are you okay?! What the hell were you thinking?"

My whole body ached, but I propped myself up on my elbows to try and show him that I was fine. "Mike... I'm okay."

"That was not okay! That was so incredibly stupid of you." He wrapped his hand around mine and squeezed tight. His voice was raising and water started to form around his eyes.

Lucas and Will came up and knelt beside him. Will put his hand on my back and helped me sit up.

"Mike... calm down buddy. She's okay, everyone is okay-" Lucas began but he was cut off abruptly.

"No it's not okay. She could have died! She can barely sit up by herself and I just don't want to see her get hurt!" Tears were down his cheeks now and he was angrily wiping them away. It hurt me to see him this angry... and especially since this anger was targeted towards me.

Lucas grabbed Mikes hands and pulled him up and away from Will and I.

I wiped away the wetness on my face and Will gave me a soft smile.

"He sure is mad at me." I said, trying to break the uneasy silence.

Will shook his head. "He isn't mad. He's scared. You could have gotten hurt."

Will grabbed my hands and helped me up to my feet. "Just give him a second to calm down. I guarantee he will come running back apologizing." Will smiled at me and rubbed circles in my back as he helped me walk back to the group.

When we reached them, Mike came running over and he pulled me into the tightest embrace I had ever been in.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for making you cry. I just- I can't lose you." He said into my shoulder.

"I know Mike... I'm so sorry. I was stupid. But I can't lose you either."

We pulled away from our hug and Mike brought his hand up to wipe the tears that were on my cheeks. "Your face is wet."

I laughed at him. "So is yours."

•••

This is so short and poopy I'm sorry. I'll try and write longer ones next time!!

Comment if there's any spelling or grammar errors!

Also comment requests and what you thought about the story 1!1!1!1

Byeeee