What to Pray?

I know...how do you talk to God on those off days? If you really don't know, you can ALWAYS try: Matthew 6:9-13

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.

Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."

This is the Lord's Prayer. Some versions add "For your's is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever." It is the prayer Jesus taught his disciples and set as an example of what prayer should look like.

Lots of times, you can base your prayer out with ACTS: Adoration. Confession. Thanksgiving. Supplication.

Adoration means Praise. Acknowledging who God is and telling him so.

Confession means Apology. Saying sorry for everything against God that you've done and asking that he lets Jesus' sacrifice pay for it.

Thanksgiving means Gratefulness. Thanking God for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

Supplication means Humble Requests. Asking him for things, for yourself or others, with a attitude knowing he can choose to give it or not, his will be done.

Please talk to God. I will pray here too❤️.

Dear Father,

I praise you for being completely sovereign and all-knowing. You never sin, and you are always ready to forgive and welcome us.

I know I've been selfish and ungrateful. Please forgive me.

Thank you for every day we get to live and for always watching over me.

Help me love you and depend on you. Help the people around me and help the world.

In Jesus name, Amen.