Chapter 11- Rescued By Who I Thought was the Enemy

Alec looked out his window, seriously wondering where the hell Rosalyn was. Was she kidnapped? Did she get injured? Thoughts of worry crossed his mind, not helping his panic at all.

"Demetri." yelled Alec, not able to stand the worry any longer.

The dirty blond vampire immediately appeared by his door.

"What do you need Alec?" asked Demetri in his deep husky voice.

"Track Rosalyn. She hasn't come back since an hour ago.

"No problem bud." said Demetri, immediately tracing Rosalyn's essence and making a mental map of where she could be.

Last time he could see her in the Volturi castle was in the receptionist area. Now, she was in....Romania?

"No...." growled Demetri, tracing another scent in the castle.

Vladmir's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, please. No more please. I beg of you." cried Rosalyn.

Vladmir just appeared by the doorway, smirking at her pathetic, helpless form. He took a knife and slowly grabbed her arm, tracing his name on her perfect skin. Her screams reverberated off the walls of her dark cell, making Vladmir smile.

"That's right slave. Scream. Scream for help all you want. It will never come." smirked Vladmir, finishing the 'r' in his name and dropping the bloodied knife on the ground.

Over the last day, Rosalyn had the names 'Stefan', 'Vladmir', and 'Romanian coven' engraved in her flesh, much to her protests. Of course, no one gave a damn about her complaints and wishes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's in Romania. She must have been captured by one of those damn Romanians." hissed Demetri.

Alec immediately stood up, hissing.

"She what?!" he growled.

"She's in Romania. The person at the door must have been a Romanian." explained Demetri.

Alec growled and rushed to the throne room, interrupting a meeting going on.

"Alec, what do you think you are doing?!" hissed Caius.

"Sorry for interrupting masters but Rosalyn is captured by those damned Romanians." hissed Alec, bowing slightly.

"What?!" growled Caius.

"Alec my son, take Jane, Felix, and Demetri. Go find her and end those Romanians once and for all." ordered Aro.

Alec was more than willing to oblige. He ran towards the other three and they immediately set off for Romania.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalyn's screams echoed off the walls of the cell, making all the birds near by flap away from the loud noises. The crack of a whip landed on her bare back, causing the red liquid to flow onto the straw that was placed under Rosalyn. It was the second day and Rosalyn already wished for Death to claim her. She didn't want to live this life anymore than the next person.

"P-please stop." whimpered Rosalyn.

"Why? You once again disobeyed me and I told you that there would be punishments if you didn't listen to me." stated Vladmir as if whipping a human is an everyday thing for him.

Rosalyn screamed again as the whip cracked against her skin, darkness overwhelming her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec kicked down the double doors to the Romanian's castle, causing Stefan to snap his head towards him. He immediately arched back in pain as Jane used her gift on him, smirking at his pain. Alec ran towards him, pinning him against the wall and hissing.

"Where is she?! Tell me!" he growled, his eyes as dark as night.

"Who are you talking about?" asked Stefan, feigning innocence.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T!" screamed Alec, causing Demetri and Felix to flinch.

They haven't seen Alec this furious in a long time. The last time that they did was when he was a newborn. Alec growled and ripped off his head, burning the pieces in a bonfire.

"Track her! Look in every corner and room! Find her!" he roared.

Felix, Demetri, and Jane immediately ran in opposite directions searching for Alec's pet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's your master?!" roared Vladmir, pressing the hot iron against her bruised skin.

Rosalyn screamed and a fresh wave of tears streamed down her dirtied cheeks.

"A-Alec.." she sputtered through tears.

"NO!" screamed Vladmir, furious at her stubbornness and pressing the hot iron against her skin once again, this time, for a longer period of time.

Rosalyn screamed and fell against the hard floor, curling up into a ball.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who is your master?!" hissed Vladmir, placing the burning iron near her cheek.

"A-Alec." she whimpered.

"Wrong!" roared Vladmir pulling back his hand and getting ready to engrave the mark against her fresh skin.

Rosalyn got ready for the impact, surprised that it never came.

"Get your filthy hands off her." hissed a voice.

Rosalyn slowly peeked through her eyelashes and saw Alec pinning Vladmir against the wall, knocking him out in one solid, fluid movement. He rushed towards Rosalyn, embracing her in the most loving embrace he could muster.

"A-Alec..." whimpered Rosalyn, burying her small body into his chest, shivering.

Alec immediately took off his coat and draped it over her body, rubbing her arms. Rosalyn cried out in agony, the marks from the day before still stinging. Alec automatically removed his hands, slowly taking off her shirt. Rosalyn timidly nodded before sliding the shirt completely off. Alec could see all her burns, scars, and bruises, his eyes darkening in anger.

"What did he do to you?!" he hissed.

Rosalyn whimpered and back away on instinct. Alec realized that he was scaring her and his eyes softened, opening his arms. Rosalyn slowly crawled back into his arms, cuddling into his body, finding comfort in the simple motion. Her heartbeat slowly steadied, indicating that she was asleep. The other three burst through the doors, seeing the two cuddling against each other and smiling slightly. Felix grabbed Vladmir's body and flung it over his shoulder, walking out and throwing it into a vampire proof cell. He walked back and saw Alec gently cradling Rosalyn as if she was the most precious thing in the world....which she was. To him.