Chapter 4: Cherry Blossoms and 빗발

Cold rain turns to hail as it falls and turns colder and colder. During the seasons change petals fall and it gets colder. People start to wear warmer clothes, such as sweaters and hoodies and big puffer jackets. Warm drinks were made and even warmer food too. A peach haired male walked down the path rubbing his hands together as his teeth chattered against each other. He walked into his workplace with a bell chime, a few people looked up then look down. But one. a blonde who watched him walk to the back. 

"Sorry I'm late hyung, I overslept because -" he got cut off by Jin saying "Ah let me guess Overwatch again?" He questioned while flipping a chocolate chip pancake.

"Actually hyung- ..both yoongi-hyung and jimin-hyung made me watch a horror movie with them and they went at it till 3 am, so I didn't get that much in the way of sleep" Jungguk explained while rubbing his eyes tiredly and hanging up his coat. 

"Oh my poor baby, here- ah namjoon hun could you make gguk here a warm drink I'm kinda busy making chocolate chip pancakes" jin asked namjoon with a smile, which namjoon returned and got up and made a hot chocolate for the younger. 

"Thanks hyung"  he thanked as namjoon passed him a warm cup of hot chocolate with a smile. 

"No worries Jungguk" namjoon replied smiling and went back to helping Jin. He took a sip of the warm drink as he felt it warm his insides.Then there was a knock at the door way that lead to the main room. 

"Uh hi, me again" looking up Jungguk's eyes widened as he choked and coughed on his drink a bit blushing feeling embarrassed at his actions in front of his crush. Taehyung was standing by the door with a guilty smile that he scared the peach haired male. 

"Oh hi taehyung, what do you need?" Jin asked as he scurred over to the younger who was coughing and  rubbed his back in comfort. The younger nodded saying he was okay and carefully continued to drink his hot chocolate. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the younger concern then looked back at jin before replying. 

"Oh I was wondering if you considered what day would be best for our photo shoot? Also is he okay? " Taehyung asked pointing to the younger concerned about what happened. 

"I'm f-fine hyung ...don't worry, it was ...just a bit hot that's all" junggukk spoke up shaking his head then lightly slapping his cheeks to hide the redness. Then his eyes widened when he realised he called the model. Hyung

"Oh no… I'm so sorry! Ah.. it's out of habit!" 

"Calm down, it's fine… I kinda liked it" taehyung reassured the younger with a gentle smile and soft chuckle, which made the younger blush more and look away and taking a sip of his drink. 

"Sooo anyway yes I thought about it and what about Friday? This week?" Jin suggested to the model with a knowing smile. The younger of the lot looked up as his jaw dropped. This coming Friday was his shift, along with his hyungs Jin and Namjoon but still. His shift. He'll be in the same room without any customers and with cameras, lights and well his crush. 

"H-hyung… y-you know my shift is that day…" jungguk stammered out lightly looking at the older one in the room. Jin nodded and looked at the younger smiling that smile. That smile he does when he has a plan of mistechive. Jungguk shook his head making his bangs move. 

"But...h-hyung-" "Ah no 'but hyung's you have to or I'll cut your pay in half" Jin playfully cut him off and pointed at him. Jungguk's jaw dropped then quickly closed it. Taehyung just looked at the two confused and then felt a pat on his shoulder. 

"Those two always joking around, you get used to it after a while, don't worry he doesn't even cut his pay in the end it's an empty threat" taehyung turned to namjoon who was speaking and nodded his head in understanding but let out a heavy sigh. The reason he wanted to agree with the older is that maybe he wanted to get to know the younger more. Ok he really did, but he also wanted to figure out if Jungguk was his bunny.