Chapter 9

Ground zero gently shook Deku, his shoulder first then his face ever so gently. Said Male whined before opening his eyes and rubbing them " H-hi... " Bakugo wanted to melt but knew he couldn't so gently put the other on his feet and gave him his bag while Bakugo tidied the rest away. " time to go to the museum now! " Izuku instantly began to get happier, he grabbed the others hand and walked off the bus, who had now stopped to let the students off. Once the pair was off they were instantly put into a line with the other students, Todoroki and Mina in front, Denki and kirishima behind. Aizawa was at the front of the line so that he could lead, and all might at the back, so he made sure none of the students got lost. They entered the museum with ease.

Midoriya began to fanboy, because this was a museum for all the previous number one hero's... and he knew them all! He would point ones out to katsuki and explain their quirk. And honestly it make the blonde happy just to see the younger one so happy. Denki had accidentally used his quirk when he got scared by a huge statue he didn't see and was now on kirishimas back and Mina had began to get bored and redo her hair. Todoroki had stayed silent as usual, and the others all were just taking notes or whining. It wasn't long until aizawa had enough and simply said " Enough! Okay! Lunch time! " he walked to the food court and they all sat down getting their packed lunch out. Except from midoriya because he tried to remember getting his. Bakugo knew he had forgotten it and had put it in his bag so brought it out. " here, broccoli.. forgot it so I got it bub. " Deku, blushing like crazy, thanked the other. Other then him kirishima and Denki were there, it didn't take long for Denki to realise, after all, Bakugo had carefully pat the others behind to check if he had gone, was wiping up after he'd eaten and was hiding a sippy cup behind his bag due to the other being worried he'd spill it everywhere, so when he did realise he was excited  and whisper shouted " DEKUS A LITTLE?! " said Male blushed and hid into Bakugo whining.

Not many people had ever known his little secret, not even his mother. So this was all knew and scary to the little. Bakugo noticed this and held him tightly cupping his hands around the others ears gently and smiling. Denki realised he's the reason for this and looked at kirishima not knowing how to apologise. Said red head just held a semi stern look in his eyes before looking at Deku and walking around to be near him. He removed bakugos hands and ran a hand through his curls " don't worry. No one but us will know and I will make sure of that Kay? " the green haired male nodded and cuddled kirishima " unc' shima... " he smiled up at the Male he considered an uncle in little space. It made all three of the boys melt and coo. Bakugo smiled at the sight and took a photo before taking his baby back and fed him the last of his lunch and checking the pull-up and asking " need to go potty baba? " extremely quiet. Deku shook his head no, but Bakugo worried so he said while looking at kirishima. " well I think uncle kirishima does so could you go with him to try? " the red head blushed knowing it was true, Bakugo was the only one who knew his tell. But the youngest just nodded and got up, they both walked to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Bakugo was tidying up the lunch they had and noticed Denki looking at his hands and at his plate then looking away. So the lighter blonde sat next to him grabbed the males fork and said " say ahhh! " Denki blushed at first. Before just going with it and eating it off the fork Bakugo held. This happened until Denkis plate was finished. " you can tell kirishima that you ate it all by yourself now! How proud will he be? " truth was, Denki was a little but very rarely and only ever when he had done something to upset kirishima or someone who he really cared about. Such as Deku. Bakugo, and kirishima knew this as they were both caregivers. But while Bakugo went for the parental Daddy approach, kirishima went for the protective older brother approach. That's why when the blonde had asked him to test out little products he wasn't too bothered because he knew he might need it one day for a little if his own. They got intimate pretty quickly but never like a couple.

When Denki and kirishima got together it was almost the same circumstances as Deku and Bakugo. Except the other way around. Denki has been going to kirishimas because he had a nightmare but would use the study excuse but found the spiky boy cleaning all of the little space items Bakugo had given to him that he had spare. And so a beautiful relationship began. Kirishima and Deku came back, the little looking happy and proud. " daddy! I went potty like a big boy!! " the blonde grinned as he stroked the boys hair.