NEW STORY

I JUST RELEASED MY NEW STORY "DEAD WOMAN WALKING" AND IT WULD MEAN SO MUCH IF YOU GUYS SHOWED LOVE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING ON THIS BOOK TO UPDATE! IT'S A MAFIA BOOK JUST LIKE THIS ONE, BUT ITS A DARK ROMANCE! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

An amused ghost of a smirk etched itself onto the Don's lips. How could this brute still be laughing in prison, facing the death penalty?

"I have been running the mafia for nine years, little girl. Don't you find it odd how your oh-so-mighty police force just now apprehended me?" His words were very low in pitch, and stained with an Italian accent. She narrowed her eyes, masking her fear and uncertainty with a hateful glare.

"You RAN the mafia. And here you will get your retribution for your sins." Mia spat, clenching her hands into tight fists. How could one man be so arrogant? She almost jumped out of her skin when a guttural chuckle left the back of his throat.

"Tesoro, I am sin."

-

HER, a police woman, with a soul of sugar and a strong sense of justice and equality.

HIM, The Don, with a cold black hole for a heart and leaves death and destruction in his wake.

Thing seem to be looking up when the infamous Mob boss Ambrogino De Benventi is apprehended, but things quickly run south as he seems to know a little too much about the young officer Mia Lawrence. He claims her father owes him, and she is forced to work with the murderous made man himself. But something tells her he won't stay in jail for long...

An Italian-Russian war is coming.

Bonds will be broken. Relationships tested and built. Who will Mia choose?

After all.

Blood is thicker than water.