Chapter 8

Y/n POV

Beep Beep

I slammed my alarm clock and got up from my slumber. I haven't slept that good in a while! I got out of bed and started to do some stretches, hearing some of my bones crack . I cracked my neck and heard it pretty well! "OW! My neck!" I rubbed my neck for a bit and then stopped when it stopped hurting. Anyway, what's today?.. Oh, yeah Monday..... Crap! I gotta get ready for me and Yang's day out! Wait... I only have to take her out for dinner, so I can chill out here for now. "Let's see what I can do for this morning and afternoon. I could train, watch TV, read a book and... That's it.... I really need some friends to hang around. Ones that aren't extreme at this moment." Suddenly, I heard a knock and walked up to it. I opened the door to relieve Yang in her regular outfit, smiling at me.

"So, you ready?" I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What do you mean? Our date doesn't started until... 7:00 pm." She blushed a bit and coughed for a moment. I wonder why?

"I want you to get ready so we can go out for this wonderful day." "Yang, I promised you only us time, but I didn't mean for the whole day!" I gave me a blank face. "So, you have things to do?" I sighed. "No.." "Then get ready~ I'll be at my dorm waiting~" Then she left to her dorm. I closed the door, took a shower, and looked in my closet for something to wear for our date. I gotta be honest, it's hard to find something for a date. I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt, with some jeans and winter boots.

I left my dorm and locked it just in case anyone had an idea of doing anything while I was away

I left my dorm and locked it just in case anyone had an idea of doing anything while I was away. I made it to Team RWBY dorm and knocked on their door. I heard a few voices and then a shout, later some whines and such. The door opened to reveal Ruby with a big smile on her face. Oh, crap.. I forgot about Ruby knowledge of me and Yang's relationship!? I Smiled at her and asked where Yang was, which she responded with "Oh, she's in the bathroom, finishing a few things for your guys day out with each other!" I can see joy in the outside, but in the inside, I can see sadness, but why? Why is Ruby sad when she said that? "Oh, hey Y/n! I had to finish up real quick!" I looked above Ruby to see Yang wearing a orange sweater, with a wool blend coat, a scarf and a brown skirt.

 I forgot about Ruby knowledge of me and Yang's relationship!? I Smiled at her and asked where Yang was, which she responded with "Oh, she's in the bathroom, finishing a few things for your guys day out with each other!" I can see joy in the outsi...