Noah // Period

Ughh it's that time of the month again. You just hate it so much! You're in so much pain it hurts to move you just wanna lay in bed all week and watch Netflix with food and snuggle with your boyfriend Noah. But it's a Tuesday and he's at school. "Ughhh this sucks why do girls have to go through this it's bull shit" "preach Y/N" "mom do you even still get your period?" "No, but I remember all the pains and cramps and cravings and everything else" "ughh" "darling, do you want food?" Food? You think to yourself "yes I want food!" "What would you like?" "Two things of toasted pop tarts please" "ok toasted pop tarts on the way" "thank you mom" "no problem dear".

Five minutes later your mom walks in with pop tarts "thank you" "no problem" right when you went to take a bite of your pop tart Noah calls you. "Y/N?" "Noah?" "Are you okay? Where are you?" "Noah, I'm Fine I'm home" "why are you home?" "It's my time of the month and I'm in pain" "Ohh sorry babe" "it's fine Noah. Shouldn't you be in class right now?" "Yes but.." "but what?" "Look at your window" you look at your window and roll your eyes and hang up on Noah. You walk over to your window and open it. "Hey daring" "hey Noah. What are you doing here? You should be in school" "not if my baby is in pain and wants to snuggle" "you're a dork Noah" "a cute dork" I rolled my eyes "hey Y/N? Oh Noah. How did you get here?" "Window" "oh okay. Anyways Y/N I have to go to work and I probably won't be back till tomorrow afternoon" "oh okay mom" "Noah?" "Yes?" "Take care of her please. You know how she gets. You can stay the night" "ok will do" she shuts the door. I sit on my bed and eat the pop tarts. And you turn on the tv. "What do you want to watch?" "Anything you want to watch my dear" "okay... Noah?" "Yes?" "Can you not leave at all?" "What do you mean?" "Like to practice to be Will Byers or anyone else. Noah needs a day off" "okay babe.. I promise not to leave" "thank youu" you kiss him. I finished my food and you and Noah snuggle for the rest of the day / night.