Chapter 18: Chocolate Ice Cream

Elsa

Well, you win some you lose some. That's what mama always told me. If you're wondering what happened to the competition. Well, this is what happened.

-Lexter begin the flashback sequence!-(A/n: if you wanna meet Lexter I'm gonna interview him later in like a little show. Check it out. I also explained about puzzle pieces there.)

"Okay! Here are the results!" Mr. Sebastian said.

"I'm going to announce the top 5! From the fifth to the first." Hiccup said.

"Mavis Drake.*" He started.

"Ha! Told you I'll be in the top 5!" The Mavis girl said.

"Susan Murphy!*" Hiccup continued.

"Yeah Susan!" A girl said. I think Susan was the one that sang Wide Awake.

"The Tooth Fairies is the only group that made it." Hiccup continued.

"These wings are made to fly!" They all sang in chorus. They really do sound great.

"Elsa Arendelle!" Hiccup said. I was shocked. How can I be in the top five even if there were a lot better than me!

"And the lucky one! R- " Hiccup was interrupted by someone.

"Rapunzel Corona!" Rapunzel announced herself. Everyone clapped. I actually won't think twice to make her the winner. She was amazing.

-and that's how unicorns were discovered. Jk! That's the end of the flashback!-

"How's my favorite singer going?" Jack said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I'm not a singer." I said. He also smiled and handed me something. An ice cream cone?

"It's chocolate." He said. I smiled and licked the ice cream.

"Thanks." I said and He licked his ice cream.

"You know it's not all chocolate right?" I asked turning it to let him see the vanilla part.

"But it's good though." I said. He smiled and pinched my nose. I laughed. And pinched his too.

"It never occurred to me that we could be this close to each other." I said out of nowhere. He had that usual smirk again.

"I never thought of it too. But I kinda got used to it." Jack said.

"Yeah, me too." I smiled.

Peter

I got two chocolate ice creams in my hand. Her favorite. I found her sitting in a bench fiddling with her hair. I was about to go to her until Jack went there. Handing her a mixed vanilla and chocolate ice cream. 

I rolled my eyes. Elsa doesn't like anything mixed with chocolate. But I was surprised that she actually liked it. She actually just laughed with him. I see them pinching their noses. I admit I am jealous. I frowned.

"Hey Peter!" Hiccup said.

"Hic! Want some ice cream?" I offered.

"Isn't that for Elsa?" He asked. I looked at Elsa laughing and all.

"She already has one." I said. He looked at them too.

"Haddock if you don't want it I'll get it." Mer said. I laughed.

"Here." I gave the ice cream to her.

"Thanks." She said licking it.

Rapunzel