[LIAD] Chapter 17.2

[17] Haru can be really sassy when annoyed he becomes like [BBC's] Merlin. But he rarely burst or break things when he's seriously upset.

I laughed way too hard at the armoured cat and the guy's facial expression!

No one's POV

"The Land of Purple is far away than the Land of Waves so if everything goes smoothly we'll arrive there five days from now." Kakashi explained while looking at the map. "Land of Purple? Isn't that where knights exist? I read somewhere that they still do executions and has a King for a leader. And the name behind it was because the colour represents royalty, nobility and wealth." Sakura remembered something Iruka taught at the academy. She has always been a brilliant student and the knowledge learnt was becoming very useful for her and the others.

"Good job Sakura. Yes, everything you said is true. Knights, armours, jousting, swords and horses. All of that exist in the country. It's a pretty charming place if I may say so." The sensei praised his pink haired student who got curious about the last sentence." You've been there before, Kakashi-sensei?" Said person gave his pupil a closed eye smiled before responding.

"Yes, it was a mission that I did before having a team. On second thought you still haven't introduced yourself officially to them Haru." Hatake reminded the icy blue eyed boy. His eyebrows flew up before uttering "Ah, right. I'm Nagachika Haru. No need to introduce yourselves Haruno-san, Uchiha-san Shion already told me your names."

The two looked at their pink ombre haired teammate only to receive a shrug in response. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves either." The chocolate cherry haired boy directed his gaze to their smiling costumer who had her hand out. "I'm Unobore Momiji. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Since the girl grew up where people kissed the back of the hand for greetings and Haru in very a different way, so instead of doing the proper gesture, he held her hand and gave her a handshake while slightly simpering. "Nice to meet you too." The girl was left speechless at his action, but just smiled at his adorableness.

Sakura, Shion, Sasuke and Kakashi were watching the introduction and were left astonished for a while that they stopped walking incredulously looking at the boy. Haruno then broke their shock-like state with a giggle. The silver haired jonin coughed trying to suppress his laugh while the other two silently chuckled under their breathe.

"Sometimes I wonder how he became a shinobi." Myoui said while shaking her head with a small smile. "Passed by default?" The onyx eyed boy joked. "Yeah, that's probably how it happened." They snickered silently again before being interrupted by a slightly demanding and high pitched voice.

"What about you, what's your name?" Momiji uttered staring jealously at the pink ombre haired kunoichi who raised her eyebrow and frowned. She caught Sasuke's eyes before a corner of her lips went up. "There's no need for me to present myself. You'll eventually know soon." Shion replied cheekily while continuing to walk side by side with a smirking Uchiha. When they were in a safe distance, she furrowed her brows "She's faking it."

Confused, Sasuke looked at her and arched a brow. "What do you mean?" He asked making the girl gaze at him. "She's not showing her real personality. I might be wrong about my assumptions, but I think she's faking her friendliness toward us." The black haired boy knitted his brows before glancing towards the too colorful dressed girl who was trying to get to know the uncomfortable brunette better by talking too much.

Haru caught Uchiha's eyes and gestured with them Shion. 'Please get the memo. Get her attention for me!' He thought while forcing a small smile at Momiji who had now her arms wrapped around one of his.