29 - We're Off to See An Eyepatched Freak!

;you;

  I coulf hardly sleep last night. I was dreading to be sent off tomarrow with two guys that both wanted my heart at some point.

  I had a dark green backpack filled with an extra change of clothes, two canteens filled with water, f/s [favorite snack], a hairbrush, and bug spray.

  I sat in my cabin, watching as Logan and Pollux talked about how they would miss me in the cabin, even if Logan hadn't been around too much.

  I sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna see if Jordan's awake yet," I told them.

  They both nodded and kindly waved me off.

--

  I shoulder my backpack and sighed. Outside of the Ares cabin, Angel was hugging Luke. He had a satchel attached to him and his sword at hand.

  Jordan stood on the Aphrodite cabin's porch. He saw me and waved with a huge smile.

  I rolled my eyes and plastered a playful smile on my face. I gestured him over and he hopped off the porch, running.

  He stopped himself in front of me.

  "You ready?" I asked him, looking towards Thalia's tree.

  I had missed the whole her coming back to the world thing because of the Percy and Luke experience.

  "Yeah. I'm just scared how this whole thing will go, ya'know? Me and Luke both love you.. you love Luke but he won't take you back again. I promise I'll be good."

  I wanted tell him I'm more scared of this whole ordeal after what I had heard.

  "A last breath is forced out,

  Only two left to scream and shout."

  I was almost shivering, remembering what the Oracle had said.

  Finally, Luke was by our sides.

  "Let's get going, Y/n," he said in a forcing tone.

  So, I started walking.

  We almost had gotten out of the border before Jordan spoke up.

  "The prophecie lines, what did they say?"

  I breathed deeply. I couldn't bring myself to tell them the last lines.

  " Three Demigods of the minor olympians,

  Face a threat from the goddess of revenge.

  Crossing the sea with no information,

  A traveler, the only one with the knowledge cause the group to find the location.  "

  I looked behind me to stare at their faces. But, Jordan was looking at Luke.

  "So, shouldn't the traveler be leading us?" Jordan asked me.

  I nodded and looked to Luke. "This is your quest for now foreward. Take us to the eyepatched freak, will ya?"

  Luke smirked evily.