8. Painful past.

Nandini.

She was hurting... more than in one ways. Being a doctor, I very well know when someone is struggling emotionally more then physically. Mukti was not only in physical pain but emotionally broken as well. Much more than I could understand. Anyone else could.

"Cabir take the right and the next right and then left. That is the shortcut to my friends clinic. Hurry." I ordered him, pulling Mukti into my arms from Manik's. I tried to calm her down.

Abhi went to sit with Cabir and the car rumbled to life. Cabir did exactly what I told him and stopped at my friend Aryamann's Personal clinic.

With Mukti still breathing heavily in Manik's arms we all rushed inside.

"Call Aryamann. Fast." I ordered the receptionist.

"Nandini Ma'am, he is with some patient. It was an emergency." The receptionist replied and I took a deep breath in.

"Okay. Is there any room vacant.?"

"His cabin is free. He is in the emergency room." She replied and I nodded. Aryamann is my good friend and I know everything around his private cabin, I quickly motioned Manik to follow me in the cabin.

"Manik lay her down." I ordered towards the small patient's bed in the cabin. He did as he was told. Worry oozing out of him.

"Manik, you clearly know that this is a panic attack and from the way you are handling it I guess it had happened before as well. Do you know how she calms down.?" I ask him filling a glass of water.

"She always calms down in a minute or two but I think it was worse because the car...." He replied but stopped in mid way and I head towards Mukti with the glass.

Picking up her head a little up I hug her sideways and rub her back. When her breathing finally starts to slow down, she takes some sips of water. She hugged me more tightly and starts slowly crying. Manik tries to come closer but I blinked my eyes at him.

"Mukti. Calm down. Please." I whisper to her but her breathing gets more deep.

"Nandu..." Aryamann voice break through and I motion for him to come close.

"She had panic attack. It usually lasts 2-3 minutes but she wasn't able to control her breathing today. It lasted for about 7-8 minutes." I softly explain the situation to Aryamann.

"She is Mukti Malhotra. Isn't it.?" He asks and I glare at him.

"Aryamann I am losing my girl here and you are stuck on introductions. Would you please look at her.?" He bobbed his head at me and mutters a quick sorry to me.

" Did you check her blood pressure.?" He questiones.

"No I didn't. She was breathing heavily. Normalising her breathing was my first and foremost thing.!"

"Okay. Lay her down." He orders and I nodded in No, but he anyways pushed me a little away from Mukti and start doing the check up.

Aryamann and I studied together. From high school. We are best friends. He is a physician. Would it be wrong to say that my best friend didn't have any clue about my engagement.? That too in a celebrity house. Because Aryamann here loves celebrity gossips. I think I'll just have to make it up for him later but right now Mukti is important.

"Nandini. Did something happen that lead to this huge attack.? If you wouldn't have calmed her down anything could have happened.!" Aryamann says when Mukti was calm and sleeping on the bed. Manik and I joined him at his table.

"We were on the road and suddenly the car lost its balance.. for a minute it looked like it was a accident until the car stopped but Mukti started to have the panic attack. Thankfully your clinic was closer to the place." I roughly filled him in and he nodded.