Chapter 9: "Zalgo's treath"

I was sitting on my bed, reading again the book I took from the library, trying to search for a way to survive, but sadly I didn't fine anything.
I then heard someone knocking on my door.
"Come in, it's open" I said, and I saw Lazari and Pup entering the room.
"Hey (f/n), what are you reading?" Asked Lazari, now sitting on my bed with me.
"Aaah, nothing much, really! Just an old book" I said, closing the book and putting it under my pillow.
"(F/n), I got you a book. Read it, it talks about you gifted ones" said Pup, handing me a book.
"Thanks Pup! Why are you two talking to me tho? I mean, don't you two hate me?" I asked, happy but confused.
"Nah, it could have been an accident and even if it wasn't it's OK, if you wanted to kill us, you would have done that already" said Pup, standing on one of his knees, next to me.
"Are you proposing or something?" I joked around.
He blushed and stood up.
"What if I was?" He asked and I giggled.
"I would be honored! Now get out of my room, Pup. I wanna talk to Lazari"
I said, getting up and pushing him outside.
"Thanks for the bear and the book, you're the best!" I hugged him. He went stiff, but then slowly hugged back. "A-ah, it's alright, you're welcome". He said, releasing me and closing the door behind him.
I made my way towards Lazari and asked her about her past.
"To keep it short, I'm Zalgo's daughter. My mother called me monster and tortured me, hit me, cut me.
She said it would have been better if I never existed.
One day, she hung herself, that's the day Slendy took me. Now I'm here. That is why I'm not scared of you!" She said.
"I see Lazy...I'm sorry for what you've been trough. Would you like to play with me later?", I asked hugging her.
" YES! WE CAN INVITE SALLY AND THE OTHERS TOO RIGHT?" I giggled "Yes, we can"
"YAY! I'LL GET EVERYTHING READY! I'LL CALL YOU WHEN WE CAN PLAY" She exclaimed, exiting the room.
I smiled to myself and opened the book Pup gave me.
'This strange symbols again uh'  I thought, seeing them morph.
"Dark Magic Spells" I read out loud.
"Didn't he say that it talked about us gifted ones...?" I was very confused.

~~Time skip brought to you by Kagekao dying Jeff's hair hot pink~~

I was getting pretty tired, it's been 30 minutes and I found nothing useful.
Then my door swung open and Lazari and Sally entered the room.
"(F/n), you need to get ready, because you're the only one that's not in our room! The tea party us about to start" they exclaimed.
"Alright, I'm coming" I said, putting the book under my pillow with the other one and following the girls to Sally's room.
I entered and saw EVERY boy in the room dressed really nicely.
"W-why are you all d-dressed this nice?" I asked, forgetting for a moment that I should keep my distance.
"Sally, what is she doing here?" Asked E.J. still angry at me for what I did to Jeff.
"Hey (f/n), didn't know you would be here too" said Jeff, getting up and hitting me on the head.
"Ouch, what was that for?!" I yelled.
"Well, you know what it was for" he said.
"Oh...Yeah, sorry" I said.
"I forgive you, after all I asked you to use your powers" said Jeff.
I was shocked.
"W-wait so *tic* you asked her t-to use her powers, and I b-bet you even t-told her to *tic* not hold b-back"
"NO HE DIDN'T! I WANTED TO HURT HIM!" I yelled.
"(F/n), that's not true, I know it" said Lazari.
'Fuck...Welp, there in no point in hiding it' I thought, sighing.
"Yeah, he asked me. I was shocked and maybe you all didn't notice, but I screamed for help and..." I trailed off, feeling something was wrong.
"Guys, something is wrong, let's go downstairs" I said.
"I smell father" whispered Lazari, looking at me.
I nodded and called Slenderman.
'Slendy, Zalgo is nearby. Get ready, I think he sent someone to do the dirty job' "I know (f/n), I sensed him" he telepathically told me.
"Alright, Zalgo and his minions are here. Prepare to battle" I said, running downstairs.
We saw all the other creepypastas already in position.
"Here you are, dear~ Get ready and try not to get hurt, alright?" Said Offender.
"Alright Offender! You all be careful too" I said. Some of them looked at me in disgust.
"I need to explain something after we are finished, right Jeff?" He looked at me confused, but then caught the hint.
"Yeah, now GET READY TO KILL SOME MOTHERFUCKERS" he yelled, slamming the door open.
A song soon started playing and someone started to sing.