Quirk: One for All
Quirk Name: DETF
Quirk/s: Dream, Elements, Teleportation, and Force Feild
Description of Quirk: Dream- can put people to sleep and give or take their dream Elements- Fire, Ice/water, light/lightning, rock/earth, air/wind Teleportation- can be in portal form or by self or/and with one other person can use without the portal Force Feild- can protect self and others can be in or outside it and can get as close as skin can
Weakness and drawbacks: can get the user sleeper faster
Will show pick of Izuku's and Tomura's daughter.
YOU ARE READING
Tomura and Izuku's ChildRomance
As you know 80% of the population has a quirk. The other 20% are quirkless and no matter the gender they can get pregnant. Izuku is one of the 20% that was born quirkless. Even if someone gave a quirkless person a quirk they can still get pregnant b...