Ch.4 Tour of France

Chapter 4 Tour of France

___________________________________________________________________

I wince as I step on the cold pavement under my high heels. So much pain to be pretty, I thought.

I hear the noise, and I hear the jibber-jabber of French.

Sighing I go to retrieve my baggage and I notice he's following me. Quickly a reclaim my luggage and rush to the women's bathroom. I go in and come out. What?A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do.

I scan around the area outside the women's bathroom... All Clear... Time to move out.

"Boo!", someone yells.

I jump at least 3 feet in the air, to the sound of endless laughter.

"Max, you scared me", I cried.

So much for losing him, I thought.

He looks at me impishly. "Come on, I'll give you a tour of France!", he says.

With that he drags me by my hand and we head out the door. He calls for a taxi, and holds the door open for me. His eyes seemed to say "Ladies first!"

After we head out of the airport area the beautiful sights hit me. Millions of people walking with Brand Name clothes bags, the food, and best of all...what i've come for... The Chocolate.

As we get out of the taxi I feel alive, but since the time here is 6 hours eariler it is dark.

"Lets go to my favorite place, down the block it's full of food.", Max says.

We walk hand-in-hand to a place called La Paris, La France. We go in a the aroma of the many foods hit me. Crab, shrimp, chocolate cake, fruit tart, soup, salad, and other foods that are impossible to explain.

The waiter comes and leads us to a booth. I slide in then Max sits across from me.

The waiter gives us the menus and a glass of water. Since I can't understand French I point to the picture that I want. Which is angel-hairpasta with a herb dressing, and small salad. Max orders a cooked blue crab with egg dressing, and a large salad with vinigrette. The waiter nods, and sets off to tell the cook.

"How's that for your first dinner in France!"

"Well how should I know, I didn't even taste it!?"

The waiter comes with the food. She says something in French, and Max laughs, and nods his head. She leaves.

"What, what did she say!? Something about me!?", I said angrily.

"No, no, she said we look VERY cute together!!!", he says.

"Oh... Wait that has something to do with me!", I say angrily.

"Ha, ha. Dig in!", he shouts.

"Your over twenty-one right?", he says mysteriously.

"Yep", I say.

"Then I'll order some Champange, I'm longing for it.", as he yells to the waiter.

I'm not really an alchol drinker, I only drink on special days. Well, I guess this is a special day. My first day in France! As Max gets the alchol, we look at eachother again.

"Ready!?"

"Yep!"

"Here's to Chocolate, FIRST STEP IN FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he roars as he pops the bottle!!!

He pours a large amount in each wine glass.

"One, Two, Three", he shouts as he tips the glass up to glup it down.

I just take a sip from mine then put it down. Ah, sick already. I stare at my food and start eating it, soon I finish it. So does Max. The waiter gives us a piece of Chocolate and the bill.

The bill was $72.78.

Wow.

I immedently grab for the bill but Max takes it.

"I got it, eat your chocolate, it's good."

I open the wrapper and pop the truffle in my mouth. Savory. Yum. With some kind of filling. Tired so tired... My eyelids droop.

And I fall alsleep....

___________________________________________________________________

I awake to the feel of linen sheets. Immedently I swing around, and check to see if there is anyone next to me. No there's not a soul in sight. Thank God. I notice what I'm wearing, which is a beautiful purple nightgown with deep purple flowers stiched up the sides. A beautiful work of art. As I sit admiring it. A unnoticed balcony door opens. Then the wind blows the curtains reveling a figure.

"Madam, you have finally woken. Now will you answer me, have you thought of your answer yet?", whispers a voice.

My heart jumps into my mouth.

"Well I... Haven't...I don't have an answer for you yet.", I stammer.

"Very well. Then come join me here."

I get up and slowly walk. The wind blowing my brunette brown hair.Blowing my nightgown. Chilling me. I stand by him. He points to the sky and see it. The Sunrise.

I watch as the blazing orange and yellow ball of fire rises above the buildings. Then he slowly pulls me in to him. Pressed against his rock-hard abbs, he carresses my face and swoops down slowly. I close my eyes, trying to savor the moment. Opening my mouth and letting him in.

___________________________________________________________________

Hi my name is Sydney and I am the author of this book ( just to introduce myself, look on my profile for more.)

Thanks for reading this I appreciate it.

Remember if you haven't please vote and become a FAN!!!

Love you all!!!

READ!VOTE!BECOME A FAN!

___________________________________________________________________