Chapter 1

Lee Sarang/You POV

"Sarang! Lee Sarang! Wait for me!" I turned around as I heard someone called my name. "What's up, Angel?" I said to my bestfriend, Angel Hwang. Cool name right? "Why are you look like a crazy person, running around the school shouting my name?"I said again while raising one of my eyebrows. "There.. is.. a new guy!" Angel said while taking her breath. "So?" I said while raising my eyebrow again. "Don't you want to date him? Like you did to other guys?" Angel said with her hand on her waist. "Does he worth it?" I asked. "Of course! He is cute and good-looking. I think he is the same year as us." Angel said. "Hm.. I must see him first." I said then walked to my locker. I grabbed my math book in my locker and closed it. Yeah, math is my favourite subject. Weird right? I walked toward my class and sat at my place, at the back-beside the window. Then the teacher came together with an unusual-face guy. "Attention class! Today we have a new student. Please introduce yourselves." Mr. Kang, the teacher said while patting the new guy shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo. Park Jimin imnida." the guy named Park Jimin said with an arrogant smile. Heol! What the heck with that guy? All the girls in our class snickered while some of the boys frowned. "Okay Jimin, you can sit over there." Mr. Park said while pointing at the seat next to me. "Nae, Mr. Park." Jimin said while nodding his head. Then he walked toward his place and sat. I turned my head as I watched him. "What?" Jimin said suddenly making me startled. "N-nothing." I said trembling. Heol! This guy is really arrogant! Me.. dating him? I don't think so. I don't date arrogant guy.

★Sorry if it so short and boring. Btw enjoy!★