Abhi: I'm sorry Pragya.. I..

Pragya: i hate you Mr.Abhi.. I hate you.. I don't wanna see your face again in my life time.. I feel creepy for being with you so far.. I'm a fool.. (Cries)

Abhi: Pragya..please listen to me.. I will explain..

Pragya: there's nothing to explain.. Our relationship is ended.. (Throwing away her mangalsutra on his face, she walks away carrying Kiara)

Abhi stands there with teary eyed..

In reality..

Abhi gets tears.. He wipes it off.. Nikhil laughs seeing Abhi..

Nikhil: hey Abhi.. She's your daughter man..(laughs) where will she go.. And. You..(laughs hard) no dad will be like you.. We can console her afterwards man..(smiles)

Abhi: I'm thinking of Pragya.. Nikhil.. Have you packed your bags.. You have flight.. Right..

Nikhil: i have packed before itself.. U told me in the morning itself right.. (Turning his face) i will go in an hour.. Don't worry.. I won't show my face to your wife..

Abhi: Nikhil.. Problem is.. Will she listen to me.. Till i tell the entire truth.. What if she misunderstands me.. What if she didn't trust me.. I'm scared..

Nikhil: (touches his shoulder) she will.. Surely she will get angry.. Will shout at you.. There's nothing to surprise if she kills you too...

Abhi: what... Won't you tell any good words.. I'm already scared and you..

That time.. Dadi came there and ask him to come down.. Abhi gets blessings from her.. Dasi comes there and teases him.. Abhi is not in mood ,thinking of Pragya.. He smiles lightly.. That time Pragya comes out of the room with ladies surrounding her.. Abhi is awestruck seeing Pragya.. He smiles at Pragya.. She blushes hard hearing teasings from the ladies.. Kiara runs and hugs her mom.. Abhi calls kiara, she turns her face.. Pragya scolds her for behaving like that.. Kiara got upset.. She tries to move from the place, Abhi uplifts her and carried her along with him.. Kiara ask him to leave her.. But Abhi continues to go with smile.. He welcomed the guests and goes towards icecream.. And tries to feed his daughter.. But she's angry.. He kisses her cheek saying...

Abhi: please forgive your papa.. Papa is a poor soul right..

Kiara: no..

Abhi: 3 icecreams that too my favorite choco flavour.. Do you want?

Kiara: only 3

Abhi smiles: 5.. Ok for you..

Kiara: okiees.. (Smiles)

Abhi: who will answer your mom if you catch cold.. (Smiles)

Kiara: my mom is a doctor right.. Don't worry.. Give me.. Na..