6.scared neil

neil: be in your limits and you came here for dadi not for me...

avni: yeah i came for dadi...

neil: you listen just go way from here before i lose my temper...

avni: i am also getting angry and listen i am going 

neil: ok go who stopped you...

avni: ok good bye neil... she left from there while neil went to his office...

neil was in meeting and after meeting neil reaches home...as soon as he reached home..

dadi: neil you came where is avni...

neil was shocked and was standing like a statue..

neil(in mind): is she really left where is she??if i tell dadi that i said to her to leave then  dadi will kill me...before dadi comes to know i have to find out where is she??

dadi: where are you lost where is Avni??

neil(in mind): think neil think i have to escape from here..

neil: dadi she is out side...

dadi: what she is doing there

neil: dadi we are going out so i only said that her to stay outside ....bye dadi he runs from there...

dadi: pagal ladka...

neil is seen searching for avni here and there but he didn't find her...

neil: if i went back without avni then dadi will kick me out of the house....

here avni is seen the park dog is pulling avni's dress while avni was trying to get out of dog's hold 

avni: picks the dog while it licks all her face...

here neil is seen entering into the park...

he looks here and there avni was facing back of neil...while neil turned and sees avni...

while avni doesn't see neil as she is busy playing with the dog and neil smiles at her.....and says thank god i found her...

neil goes near to avni while dog barks at neil was sacred while avni laughs at him...

neil: avni lets go comes he tries to hold avni's hand but dog didn't allow him to go near avni....

avni laughs 

neil: no stop laughing and who's dog is these...

avni: my dog....as i found here....u know what i love dogs....

a small little girl is seen with her dad and finds dog the dog jumps from avni's hand and goes near the girl...

girl: thank you di for taking care of my dog...they goes from there...

avni starts crying.....while neil was surprised and suddenly avni hugs neil...while also back hugs her...

neil: why are crying avni...all looks at them 

 precap:

dadi hand overs envelope 

while neil and avni said no at the same time...