"Favorite couple!" Monica yelled while walking towards them. "Oh how I've missed y'all. Why are y'all so late?"

"Late? I thought we were right on time?" Hassan questioned as he gave his sister a hug.

"No. You missed breakfast and now they're making Devin barbecue. And just a heads up, Alexis is back."

Hassan let out a loud groan as Monica gave Harley a hug. "She's doing this on purpose!"

"Who?"

"Who you think? Mama is doing this because I invited Harley here without telling her."

"Okay, I didn't mean to start any problems-"

"It's fine. You didn't start anything our mother is just...odd." Monica forced a smile on her face as Hassan rubbed Harley's shoulder. Harley already felt out of place being around a bunch a millionaires, now she's forced to see his ex-girlfriend.

"Well I'm glad I have someone who likes me." Harley shrugged before laughing.

"Like you? Girl, I love you!" Monica laughed. "You're perfect for my brother. Let's go sit in the backyard. They're gonna ask Hassan to help Devin barbecue in a minute."

Harley nodded her head and planted a kiss on Hassan's lips. "Have fun." He told her before Monica pulled her away.

**********

After spending an hour gossiping and drinking three wine coolers, Harley's eyes were low. They were still sitting outside, watching their men barbecue while the rest of the family interacted with each other.

"I'm sorry but y'all family gatherings are different." Harley giggled. "Where's the trap music? The Electric Slide? No one is dancing. Just talking."

"I know. Apparently, my family holds themselves to a higher power. Their only focus is making money. They don't like to have fun anymore."

"Well you're can always come to my house to turn up. We're always having a party. It's our culture. We're just extra." Harley laughed while opening another wine cooler.

"So what do you think they're talking about?" Monica asked while nodding her head towards Hassan and Devin.

"Basketball of course. Men don't know how to gossip. Unless it's about sports."

"True. I told Devin about when Larsa Pippen cheated on Scottie with Future and then got back with him and made him buy her a better wedding ring. Devin was only interested because I was talking about Scottie Pippen."

"The only gossip I get from Hassan is when he's talking about Noah Brooks." Harley said as she rolled her eyes. "Noah isn't real gossip. Everyone knows he's a ticking bomb."

"I know. I can't believe Hassan decided to work with him."

"That's because he's talented." Hassan told them as he sat next to Harley. "You know we can hear y'all entire conversation right?"