Thank You

I want to say thank you to everyone that took the time to read Omer and Cora's story. It's been bumpy for sure. And for me personally it was heartbreaking, especially the scenes where Cora remembered her time with Adam. For those particular moments I had to tap into my own memories with my brother who passed away years ago at only 1 year old.

Anyways, I love to hear form you what you think of the ending and their story.

To say the least, there will not be a sequel to this story because I don't have the time to actually continously write a second or third book with these characters. I tend to have writers blocks and that not fair to you guys.

I do however also over lap my characters into other stories. For example my other book, Discovering the Mob (Currently on Hold) You see the main character here. Remember the womanwho order the men around and warned Cora in the ending of Vania, that's Helena for you lol.

So Cora and Omer may pop up in other books, but not anytime soon. If anything I will let you know here. Right now I'm going to work on finishing my other books on here. I wasn't to complete all of the ones I have on Hold.

If you want you can follow me on Instagram at princesscora_

Again thank you so much for reading. ❤

EDIT: Book 2 very short tralier and book cover picture is now on my instagram. profile: PrincessCora_ (direct link on my wattpad profile)

You can see it under my highlight sections called new book alert. Sneak peak chapter will be posted on there and on here. Will post on February 29th 2020 at 7am ET. Thank you all for the support. I hope you love Chloe's and all her siblings story like you did Omer and Cora. OMER AND CORA will be main characters in that book. It's just all told from Chloe's perspective. ❤

p.s my account is public. You don't have to follow me to access the content if you don't want to. I added on there because wattpad requires me to out it on youtube and I rather not. Thank you.