6. It hurts. but why ?

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
____________________________

When you see your loved ones leave you, you feel hurt, when you see your dreams shatter, you feel hurt. You feel hurt when people you care for, don’t care for you, you feel hurt when you expect a lot, when wish for something that can never be yours. But why is she hurt when she don’t love him, when she never had any dreams about them, why is she hurt when she doesn’t care, when she doesn’t expect anything from him, from them ?

She could see Janvi’s face radiating with happiness when she looked at this girl, Shreya, who was exactly the type of girl who may be a perfect match for Shivaay, smart, sophisticated, well educated and pretty. She could see Priyanka, Om and Rudra smiling, though the smile didn’t reach their eyes, she didn’t know why and didn’t want to know even.

She felt her throat burning and felt her vision getting blurry due to the fresh layer of tears forming in her eyes when she was dragged into the conversation unnecessarily. Who this girl was, what did she know about her that she was making all sorts of remarks about her ? Who she was to call her names, to decide what should be done to her ? She wanted to shout and remove the burden from her heart but she chose to stay quiet.

“I know who you are, and what your intentions are. But don’t worry, you’ll be out of this house as soon as I step into the house as the Shivaay Singh Oberoi’s wife.” Said Shreya proudly, when Janvi was away to attend a phone call. Her words didn’t actually hurt her but made her chuckle sarcastically, “You need not mention the whole name, I would’ve understood if you had said Shivaay only, but I’m glad that you declared your standards, and that, you’re proud to be the would be wife of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, and not Shivaay.” Said Anika and heard some chuckles from behind her and as far as she knew, there was no one other than Priyanka, Om and Rudra.

Shivaay was angry, when Janvi told him, her decision to get him married to Shreya, the girl he hated from the bottom of his heart. He knew that his mother was concerned for him after his impulsive action of ‘marrying’ his ‘Ms. Mistress’, but that doesn’t mean she would impose some random girl on him to marry. He looked around the place, to see if Anika was around, she was not. But a sense in him told him that she was around, he didn’t know that he possessed such sense until he met her, and he was right, she was looking at the whole scenario from the first floor.

“Ms. Kapoor, I would like to you that I don’t want to marry you, so leave my house as soon as you can.” Said Shivaay, embarrassing Shreya, who had by now, planned all her life in this luxurious mansion as the wife of this handsome business tycoon.

“What do you want to do if not to marry Shreya, to stay with that Mistress all you life ?” Janvi shouted and he felt a sudden urge to do something to make his mother stop, he didn’t want to end up doing something wrong to his mother. He doesn’t like to listen anyone else say anything to his ‘Ms. Mistress’ and he can’t help it.

“Janvi aunty is right, Shivu, you can punish her but just throw her out, that’s the best for our future.” Said Shreya, not knowing the consequences until Shivaay’s fisted hand travelled past her face and dashed into a pillar, making her legs shiver and face sweat.

After Shreya left getting scared but assured inwardly that Janvi would convince him, Shivaay went to his room to avoid Janvi’s shouts and locked himself in the washroom for sometime. His anger, he always knew, is uncontrollable, but he didn’t know that it could go to this extent and he observed it was the case whenever the matter concerned his father’s mistress.

He came out into the room, and then looked out of the window, the usual place where Anika would sit and stare at the pool water. She had something captivating about her that never failed to draw his attention towards her. Her face, her eyes, her tears, her voice, everything about her mattered to him and he couldn’t stop himself from doing it.