PREFACE

Copyright © 2010 MakaylaaJudith

*************************************

Hi everyone. I know you probably don't want to be reading this little note, cause I know I hate it when I have to, but I would just like to thank you for reading my story, and I hope you like it.

Kindly by Author, MakaylaaJudith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREFACE

Blair

Music is the one word I lived by. I have ever since my father brought me my first guitar on my 10th birthday – I know, 10 years old? Well, I was what my mother and father called, ‘an eager-beaver’. Even though I play the piano and guitar really well – the best my father has ever considered – and I can sing fairly well, though I’d never flaunt it, I could never be as good as what my father used to be.

The great Billy James”!!

That's my dad. Legendary rock’n’roll star, that everyone loved; especially me. I was one of those movie-stereotype ‘Daddy’s girl’ kinda girls, and both of our passions for music only seemed to enhance our bond. As soon as I was given my first ever guitar, my father jumped on the wagon straight away, and took me under his worn wing, teaching me everything he knew.

My mother was a passionate dancer when she was younger. Ballet. She was fantastic, and taught me the elegance and grace of a ballet dancer; she also taught me extraordinary street moves that she picked up when she used to street dance. She started teaching me all the gracious and erotic moves she knew, and I picked up fast, and was soon dancing and playing alike my parents.

And then my mother died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------