Ch. 2 Tony Stark?

~Y/n pov~

I was just in my room minding my own business when it happened, at the time I lived in a small apartment.

It was Friday and school had just ended, I had nothing planned with MJ but I was really bored so I wish I did.

I had already finished all my homework and had nothing to do.

But then I heard a knock on my door, no one ever came to see me and MJ was busy, so I wondered who it was.

I walked over to the door slowly and cautiously, I grabbed the handle and swung it open.

There stood Tony Stark, the Tony Stark.

"U-uh.. C-can I help you?" I tried to get my composture.

He ignored my slight stutter, "Yes, I am looking for a Y/n l/n."

Why was he looking for me?

"Yeah that's me..." I trailed off confused on why he even knew where I lived.

"Can I come in? I have some stuff to discuss." Tony gestured inside.

"Uh.. Sure." I opened the door as he stepped in and looked around.

"It's a pretty small apartment." He pointed out.

"Yeah well, it's all I can afford." I smiled awkwardly.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

"Dead.." I looked down slightly and sniffed, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I know your Electra." Tony stared at me waiting for my response.

"Uh.. Yeah," I started, "How did you know that?"

"I know everything." He smiled.

"Oh that's reassuring." I say sarcastically.

He grinned at my humor, "I need you to come to Germany and help me out."

"I'm in sounds fun." I smiled.

"You won't have to worry about money if you come with me and I'll give you a suit." Tony explained looking at my outfit, "Your normal clothes would get ruined."

"Sounds awesome, What are we doing?" I asked.

"It's a civil war, and also there will be someone else your age there who also has a hidden identity." Tony sighed.

"Someone else my age?" I questioned, "Do you need anything else?"

"No you need to pack, we leave first thing tomorrow and make sure you use your secret identity, you'll be sharing the private jet with the boy your age and Happy." Tony left my apartment.

I was stunned, it was so much to take in, from now on I would be working with Tony Stark, and we leave first thing tomorrow.. I need to pack.

I rushed off to my room and grabbed a bag big enough to last the whole weekend.

Wait.. Did he say boy my age?!

~*~

_____________________________________
450 words

A/n idk how long this will take to edit.