Part 1

(Ned's POV)
"Ugh.. Ariel I've got to get to work.." I rolled over looking at my wife, Ariel.
"Mhm" Ariel responded tiredly. 
I got out of bed and got dressed. Today Eugene and I are planning a video together. Yay... There is something about him that just pisses me off. I love him to death but he's sometimes really a douche. He came up with this brilliant idea of doing a diss track against each other... phh.

 I get to work and of course, Everyone else looks normal and Eugene being the prissy boy he is, is wearing a ridiculous hat that is about the size of 3 of Keith's heads. 

"Hey Ned." Zack greeted.  I really like Zack to be honest. He is kind of an annoying bottom and definitely would be the first to die in any situation but, he isn't a douchebag.  
"Heyyyyyyyyy Ned." Keith continued. "Lunch is onnnn me. KFC or sandwiches? Lets take a vote."
Eugene eyed me. If I had to guess probably to wait to see what I vote for just so he can do the opposite. Watch. "KFC" I responded. I looked over at Eugene. "I think we should do sandwiches." Eugene answered. And, of course Zack agreed and Keith being the little suck up he is says YEAH! I want sandwiches. Eugene has this charm that just pisses me off but, of course I can't say anything. Eugene and I filmed the diss track. which, by the way I totally kicked his ass. It's lunch now and of course. We are eating sandwiches. Yay... I'm honestly not in the mood. Fuck this shit.   "Ned." Eugene approaches me swiftly. "I got you a sandwich." He chuckled as he laid it on my desk. He knew he was pissing me off. "Eugene, I'm trying to edit." 
He smirked. "Be right back." He strutted away. I know he just uploaded his coming out music video but, does he really have to multiply his gay by like 30 times now that he's out? I am all for pride and shit, obviously. But he's so.. extra. So anyways 3 minutes later guess what? this little fucker comes back with his laptop and sits as close to me as he can. "I'll work with you. Don't want you to be lonely during lunch." He smiled. I can feel the steam coming out of my ears. Eugene is such a bitch. He never talks to anyone unless he has to. Why does he find the need to bother me? I smiled emotionlessly at him and turned back to the laptop. "Soo, How's Wes and Ariel?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "They're good. Wes is still a huge ball of energy but Ariel is really good at ridding him of it while I'm at work, so it's been pretty easy." I responded politely. I really don't want to make conversation with him. "I was wondering if I could watch Wes?" Eugene asked. "Why?" "Just..for a video." he responded.  I sighed. I can't deny him I guess. "Sure. I guess. Can you watch him on W-" "Wednesday?" Eugene finished. "Yeah" I laughed. Eugene got up/ "I'll see you tomorrow then." he winked.