Chapter 9

Jaylynn's POV

Archie has been around alot over the weekend. We would hang out at the Whyte Wyrm, Pop's, and I think people were sure that Archie was... Well the father. I told Toni and she freaked and I know she kept it to herself, but Archie told me last night over text that he told Veronica the truth. Anyway Im not gonna worry about that as I washed my hands after throwing up in the girls bathroom at school. Just then the door opened and Veronica walked in with Betty. Before I could say anything Veronica slapped me in the face.

"You little boyfriend stealing snake." Veronica says.

"Vee chill." Betty says.

"No this snake slept with my boyfriend and is having his baby." Veronica says.

"He wasnt your boyfriend when it happened. Also dont call me a snake ever again or I will show you what a snake does to a rich bitch." I say getting in her face.

"You know what J. Your body is gonna be ruined and Archie may be here now, but he wont be once he realized he made a mistake. Then you'll just be a snake with a bastard baby." Veronica says.

"Ronnie, thats not right." Betty says.

Just then Cheryl came in with Toni and they blocked me.

"We heard you Veronica. You stay away from her or you will be suspend from the Vixens." Cheryl says.

"Why are you protecting this snake Cheryl?" Veronica asks.

"Cause she is my TT's best friend and Im almost a Serpent which means we protect our own. So back off." Cheryl says.

"She stole Archie." Veronica says.

"Archie wasnt yours at the time and if he left you now its because he wants to be with Jaylynn." Toni says.

"No its because Jaylynn told him to dump me." Veronica says.

(The night before)

Archie and I were laying in my bed just talking when his phone went off. I noticed it was Veronica and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry about that Veronica wanted to know where I am." Archie says.

"Yeah Veronica... When are you gonna tell her?" I ask.

"Later today. Hey why do you look so upset?" He asks.

"I dont want you to date Veronica. Actually I dont want you to date anyone. For a while." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I want you be around for our child. I need you here if anything happens. Can you do that for me? Please?" I ask.

"J, I would say no, but your right. You and our baby need me. So okay. Im gonna go and tell Veronica Im the father and end things with her." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

As he left I felt alittle bad, but this is whats best for our child.

(End Flashback)

"Yes I did tell him to dump you and to not date anyone. That is because our baby is gonna need him as will I because he promised to help me through the pregnancy. So I need him more then you do." I say and walked out and Cheryl and Toni followed me.

"Hey its gonna be okay. We have your back." Toni says.

"Thanks guys." I say.

"Your welcome. Now as long as you make me you baby's godmother then everything will be good." Cheryl says.

"Sorry Cher, but if anyone is gonna be a godparent its gonna be Toni." I say.

"Wait really me? Aww... Can you name you baby after me?" Toni asks.

"Dont push it Toni." I say.

I walked over to my locker and SweetPea came over to me. He placed his hand over mine smiled at me.

"You are so beautiful." SweetPea says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing. Cant I just tell you your beautiful." He says.

"When you were my boyfriend yeah, but you arent anymore. So what do you want?" I ask.

"I want you." He says and tries to kiss me.

I quickly backed away from him and smacked him in the face.

"I dont know what game your playing here, but Im not gonna fall for it." I say.

"Jaylynn, I made a mistake... I..." He says, but Archie got in between us.

"Thats enough SweetPea. You leave Jaylynn alone. Stay away from Jaylyn and my baby." Archie says.

"You think that just because you put a baby in her that she will actually care about you. That baby is the only thing that makes Jaylynn keep you around. So dont come here acting as if you and Jaylynn are a thing. Cause we all know the truth Andrews. You and Jaylynn are only ever going to be is a one night stand gone wrong." SweetPea says before walking off.

The town knew Archie was the father and now there was clearly alot of drama. Veronica hates me because Archie dumped her. SweetPea is just upset that its a Northsiders baby. And to think I thought going through a pregnancy and raising a child was gonna be hard. High school drama just might have that beat.

Disclaimer : No hate to Veronica or SweetPea, but I just felt like they would make good "villains" for alittle while or maybe even the whole book I dont know. I just went with what felt right.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.