2

"bye mom!" jisung kisses his mom bye and gives his little sister a hug. "i'll see you later hyung!" "yeah you too chaechae~" jisung gives his little sister a pat on her head. while she giggles cutely. he waves goodbye to them, then he ran over to the door grabbed his skateboard and went outside.

the boy walked for a bit until he plopped down his skateboard and skated his way to school. he played some music making it go through his earbuds.

as jisung skated through the gates of his school, he slowed down for a little and headed to his best friends locker.

he was too excited that he didn't notice how fast he was going in the halls until he bumped into felix. "woah woah there johnny!" the australian shouted at him. signaling him to slow down.

"hehe sorry, i was too excited to see my bff again!!" jisung yelled opening his arms and met with a big bear hug. "yeah! and it's kind of great because we have the same classes except for our afternoon classes or the classes which we picked."

he says giving jisung his timeline. "wow, you chose dance?" he said looking up to a nodding blonde. "i assume you picked music, sir?" he said back putting his arms on his hips while raising his chin.

"of course dummy. you know i love music!" felix just chuckles at his squirrel-like friend. he's known as the emo boy in school, but actually he's really soft and funny when you get to know him. "so you're telling me-"

jisung was confused as his friend stopped walking making him fall but when he looked over his shoulder he saw his friend getting pinned to a locker by a short ass pizza boy.

"great." someone scoffed as jisung heard jingles. he looks over his shoulder and sees the most popular boy in school. no one other than, lee minho. let's not lie and just say that jisung has been crushing on this dork for ab the start of freshmen year.

"get a room you two!" minho yells as the pizza face smirks and drags felix to narnia. "aaand there he goes.." jisung says quietly. his head falls down as his toes go upward and he swings on his heel to the tip of his toes.

"are you han jisung?" he looks surprised. "i- yyeah.." jisung stuttered. minho grabs his hand and brings him to the music classroom. they block off the windows there so the artists don't get embarrassed. and the place is mostly soundproof.

"so." "so-" minho cuts him off "you're pretty cute." minho smiles. jisung just blushes and fiddles with his fingers. "wanna go on a picnic?" "like- together?" minho gestures. jisung was pretty shocked that he's getting so many compliments from his crush

"i..'ll pick you up at 3 saturday okay?" minho caresses the boys cheek and leaves the room. with a flustered jisung.