14.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

Roger read his paper and drank another cup of coffee. His wife was still asleep. She had come back late. Roger was beginning to feel that there was something that kept Fanny awake all night.

He got out of his seat, took his jacket and his fedora and went to work. The strong closing only slightly made Fanny to move in bed.

He went on foot for his job, he was not about to light the car, and the weather was great for a walk. In his head was the question of what does Fanny keep away from him?
An hour and a half later he arrived. The tall building was like most of the others in Paris. Decorated rich and stylish. The architect did not waste his time.

He greeted his secretary, an old lady who seemed to get out of the Disney movie, and shut the door. He took off his coat and took off his hat and sat down on his rotating chair.

He breathed in and out deeply, rolled his sleeves and began to write the papers he had left for today. He tried to concentrate, but before his eyes appeared the image of his wife making indecent things.

He did not resist these thoughts and picked up the phone. After calling the desired number on the other side, his wife's warm voice was heard.
"Hello, love, I call you to hear your voice and ask you something. Because it's Friday do you want to go out ... Yes, if you want to bring her. Ok, I love you.

After this conversation, Roger calmed down and continued his work. He was taking a break, coming out and chatting with his secretary. Right at 20:00 he took his wife out of the store. Adam went out after her, kissed her cheek, and congratulated Roger. The Englishman did not answer and kissed Fanny.

Fanny grabbed her man under hand, and went to the restaurant. Emma Dumont was waiting in a beautiful black dress that pleased both of them.

"Bonsoir Emma. How are you?" "Fanny asked after kissing her friend's cheek gently.
"Fine, you? I did not expect you to call me today, "Emma said, and smiled sweetly at Fanny.
"Bonsoir Emma."greeted Roger and kissed the blonde's hand.

After settling and ordering, they began their conversation. Emma explained to Fanny different art themes, and Roger watched them. His wife kept smiling at her friend.
                             ♡ ◇ ♡
Emma took a cab and left Roger and Fanny. As soon as her legs stepped past her familiar floor, Fanny immediately headed for the bedroom. She took off her clothes and slipped between the covers. Roger followed her.

His lips touched her neck and she laid her head on his shoulder. His hand slid over her body, dressed in a satin nightgown. Fanny moaned softly as his fingers touched her sex.
It did not take long for Fanny to feel Roger's full length thrusting in and out of her. It led the woman moan out loud.

It took her only minutes and a few bites on her skin, and Fanny had melted into the hands of the man. A few hours later Roger came. Fanny felt his warm breath against her hot skin.

"Does Adam fucks you like that?"Roger whispered, biting his wife's ear.
"I never made love to Adam until it came that night. There is nothing to suspect me."
"Why do you come home late at night or the next morning? Answer me, you whore. "Roger stuck his fingers in her.

"I can not tell you. Roger, I beg you. You are causing me pain. "Fanny moaned and stabbed her fingernails in his hand.
"Say, otherwise I will hurt you even more."
" I love you. I ... am a loyal wife. I would never cheat on you ans you know that."Fanny's voice broke.

A few seconds later, she was free from the pain she had been experiencing in the last few minutes. Roger kissed her skin and left her.