Billie

Im late asf with this chapter I know dont bash me inna comments😂

Today is the day. Today is the day I get my deadly revenge. EVERY ONE WILL REMEMBER MY NAME! I slowy crept down the hall to Bri, Jai, Sam's room with Bella and everyone else on my trail. I twisted the knob careful about to enter when I seen Miya (Jaidens "little" personality") laying on top of Sam and Bri while chewing on her fingers. She doesnt really speak due how young she is sometimes she'll just babble instead but she'll actually try conversating with you and if uou dont listen while she's "talking" to you she'll either turn your head so you're paying attention or she'll smack you in the face and keep talking. Its the cutest/funniest think Ive seen in my life. She stopped babbling and looked at the door in confusion. When she saw me her cheeks raised up to her eyes and her eyes formed tiny crescents as she reached for me. She must be in baby space right now because if it were regular miya she wouldve crawled off the bed and towards my legs just to put her head in between my thighs. I dont know why she does that. Ive put her to sleep many times while she was on my chest and she'd always end up in between my thighs. Weirdo. I cooed at her while walking towards the bed almost forgetting the plan because of how cute she is. She's rarely in baby space so when she is we make the most of it. I picked her up and she immediately tucked her head in my neck. I cooed at her while rubbing her back and bouncing her on my hip. I walked towards her little drawer and took out a yellow lion king pacifier. I gently pulled her fingers out of her mouth and replaced it with the pacifier. She gladly accepted it and snuggled into me more. I cooed at her and patted her bottem lightly. She looked up at me and her little hand raised to my cheeks. She looked me in the eyes and showed me the first time we met. (*cough* *cough* twilight *cough* *cough*) She does this everytime she see's me. I dont know why but Im her favorite. The first time I met Miya I was just coming back from the warehouse and I saw everyone sitting around her begging to hold her but she didnt want to be touched until she saw me. She climbed off the couch and all the the way towards me. She hugged my legs and stuffed her face between my thighs then she just fell asleep. I picked her up and walked her to Bri but as soon as Bri touched her she started screaming and the whole house started shaking. Pictures were falling off the wall and a knife was thrown in Bri's direction. Luckily she dodged it in time. She let miya's arm go and the house stopped shaking and she snuggled into me. Ever since then I've been her favorite. "Billie?" I heard a harsh whisper behind me. "Huh" I turned around. "The prank?!" Emma whispered harshly. What prank- OHHHHH. "Hey baby you wanna play a prank on your mommies?" I asked miya while booping her nose. She didnt understand a word I was saying so she just layed her head back on my chest. I'll take that as a yes. I motion for them to come in the room. Jaxon gave me a pot, a lighter, and the fireworks. Emma set up the camera and we all took our places. I put the pot in the middle of there bed then but the fire works in it. I would put the top on it but they deserve to get popped by these hot mfs. I look at everyone to see them waiting on me. I nodded.

3

2

1

I ran into there bathroom while everyone else ran out the room.

(A/n watch the video at the top and skip to 3:13😂)

I fell to the floor laugh when Sam fell off the bed and shifted. I was killing my self laughing until I heard loud cries from under me. Miya clung to me really tight bawling her eyes out. I gasped at my careless actions I wasnt even really thinking they were going to scare her. Stupid me of course they were Billie she's in babyspace fuck. "Oh im so sorry baby!" She hugged me tighter and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "CHRIS! PEANUT BUTTER NOW!" I yelled in the mindlink. She replied with a yes ma'am and rushed to get it. Seconds latet she was bursting through the door with peanut butter a spoon and a sippy cup with apple juice. "Thank you Chris" I said and immediately untwisted the peanut butter top. Miya's cries instantly stopped when she saw the peanut butter. She cooed and reached for it with one hand while sniffling. I stuck the spoon in it and grab a spoon full then held it up to her mouth which she immediately accepted. She giggled and started to do her little baby dance that she does whenever she gets food. Yall know the dance when they wiggle in there seat all happy and stuff. I fed her some more peanut butter forgetting all about the prank I just pulled. She kissed my cheek then drunk her apple juice. I dont give her a lot off peanut butter in little space because I dont want to upset her tummy. She layed on my shoulder and snuggled into my neck. Yup she's sleepy. We arent doing anything till later so Im going to let her take a little nap real quick. I got off the bathroom floor and with an already sleeping miya and a jar of peanut butter. I walked out the bathroom and as soon as I did the smoke detecter went off making miya jump in her sleep. I cooed sweet words in her ear to keep her asleep. She went back to sleep and I sped walked out of the smokey room and walked down the hall to my room. I walked in and laid my sleeping baby in the bed under the covers and surrounded her with pillows. I kissed her forehead gently and turned on the baby moniter. Once it was on I grabbed the other one, turned off the light and cracked the door. Good night my sleeping baby.

end-

This was boring but this is only part 1 so bare with me people. I love how this book got more reads than "My mute gang keader" I didnt even know until I was like damn I need to finish writing this chapter😂 thank you guys for reading my books it means a lot. More updates otw.

Byeeeeeee❤