Chapter Nineteen

~Colby P.O.V~

I decided I was done lying around. I was done hopelessly waiting for someone who may never come. I was still in Tokyo and there was no point in staying in the hotel. So, I decided to go for a walk. A walk down te streets that were filled with such good memories, all of which were of him. Everywhere I looked a glimpse of his smile appeared as his laugh echoed around me. Tears began to flood my face; like rivers, they poured down my cheeks. As I passed a familiar street, then a glimpse of the sign Brennen once made me take a picture next to. I realized that to my worried family and friends, I had just run off again and I didn't want them thinking that. I retrieved my phone from the front right pocket of my joggers and took a boomerang of the sign.  Watching it over I realized what a sweet and painful memory that stupid sign held. I decided to captioned it with one word. A single word that described how I was feeling— alone. I returned my phone to the pocket with a sigh. "This was a mistake," I said as I lowered my head and continued to walk. I allowed the tears to fall because at this point it didn't matter who saw me cry or where I was, he isn't here with me.

               ~Brennen's P.O.V~

I woke up back in my hospital bed a few hours later. My head was pounding and I was exhausted but I couldn't sleep anymore. Sleeping was too easy and it made me feel weak, useless. I didn't deserve the easy way out, I deserved to be in pain. Retrieving me phone from the table, I opened my camera roll and scrolled through all of the pictures of Colby and I. Smiling as I felt a warm tear roll down my face. I was peering at pictures that were taken during some of the best moments of my life, moments that were good because of him. I sat there staring at all these amazing memories that I knew I would never get back. I didn't know where he was, I didn't even have a guess. A dinging noise yanked me away from my thoughts. As I looked at the top of my dimly lit screen, I froze.

- [brennen]: colbybrock added to their story. -

Whelp hello there, it's been around two ish months and I forgot about updating (whoops). I'm back though for probably a few more chapters before I forget again but heyyyy I hope you're enjoying. I've been so busy but here's a plug of my insta because idk be my friend? (It's laeya5152) Anywho, as always I hope you have a good rest of your day/night. That's all, peace brosefs ✌🏽