castiel x reader ⇸ movie date

Imagine......watching a movie with Cas

Sam and Dean were out on a hunt they claimed was too 'dangerous' for you, so they made you stay in the house.

You got bored so you decided to 'call' some of your friends, and by friends I mean angels.

The first person you called was your best friend Gabriel, because you knew you could always have a good time with him, and of course he was busy.

Next you called Balthazar, he was busy too.

You had even tried Lucifer, but he had stuff to do...as usual.

There was one last person you could call, Castiel, but you really didn't want to because you knew you had a major crush on him.

But you were really lonely

"What the hell?" You said, shrugging your shoulders. " Cas! Get your feathery ass down here!" You yelled, you knew this would always get his attention.

Cas zapped into the room as soon as you were finished.

"Yes Y/N?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Are you busy?" You asked in your most polite tone.

"No..not really...why?".

You jumped in front of him "You wanna watch a movie?!" You said with way to much enthusiasm.

"I would love to!" He said, sitting down on the couch.

You chose a movie at random off of the list and squealed as it was The Guardians of the Galaxy. " I love this movie! You'll love it too!" You say grabbing Cas' arm but letting go quickly.

You both sat down with a big gap in between you, as the movie progressed, you both had moved closer together, and the part where Groot sacrificed himself was nearing, tears started welling up in your eyes and it was only until you were full on sobbing that Cas had noticed.

"I don't understand Y/N, why is he doing this for them?" Cas started to sniffle and you caught a tear rolling down his cheek.

You hugged him "Don't worry you big cry baby, he's still alive".

"Phew," Cas said in a relieved tone "Why do humans, enjoy watching such sad movies? Why do you enjoy feeling depressed?".

"Because we love the happy feeling when something good happens after" you said, laying your head on his shoulder.

"I love you-" he blurted out of nowhere, covering his mouth with his hand after.

You shot your head up immediately, surprise written all over your face.

"I-I'm sorry," he said, lifting himself off of the couch, " I should go-".

Just as he was about to zap out you grabbed his arm "No! Cas, please!" You hugged him and breathed in his scent before saying " I think...I think I love you too.".

A big grin spread on his face as he attempted to awkwardly lift you into the air and kiss you, he had certainly got the kissing part down.

The rest of the evening you guys sat on the couch, watching your favourite movies and sharing stories, your head on his chest the whole time.

Hi guys! Em here! Please tell me what you think by voting/commenting and stuff! Thanks for reading! There will be more soon!