Chapter Seventy-Five

Jessica was sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair. She was in her robe, not yet having dressed for the ball. It was too early. She smiled to herself. She was free and would soon become Louis's wife. Jessica envisaged her wedding and thought of Alice and Aiden. Their wedding had been perfect. She wished for one just like it. Jessica wanted to be married in the chapel at Ashton House. She looked at her face in the mirror and studied it. What she saw was the same and yet she was a different person to the one she had been two years ago in Ireland. Her hardships had transformed her. A change she was glad of. Jessica ran her finger over the small scar on her cheek. She smiled and murmured, "You did not destroy me."

A knock made her turn to see Louis push the door opened. He stepped inside, closed and locked it behind him. "Louis, you can't come in here!" Jessica didn't want Kathleen and Edward to know the extent of their relationship.

He strode toward her, took her hands in his, smiled and pulled her to her feet.

"What are you doing?" Jessica giggled.

Louis continued to smile but didn't answer her.

"I demand to know what you think you are going to achieve by locking the door and not answering me."

"Isn't what I intend to do obvious?" Louis chuckled as he bent to kiss her neck.

"No, Louis. Not here. Not in someone else's house," Jessica whispered, shocked he could think of such a thing.

"Why not?" he asked as he took off his shirt.

Jessica stepped under his arm and rounded the bathtub so it was between them. "Don't you dare touch me, Louis!"

"And how do you intend to stop me!" Louis raised his eyebrows and beamed at her.

Jessica lifted one of the tin buckets that stood by the tub and held it as if to throw it at him.

He offered his palms to her and cocked his head with a boyish grin. "I've been such a wonderful master to you, and now that it's over, this is how you thank me?"

"Oh...so you think you can take advantage of me now, even though you are no longer my master?" Jessica tried to hide the glint in her eyes by casting them downwards.

"No, just a proper thank you for being so kind to you would be sufficient." His face sparkled with mischief.

Jessica lowered the bucket just a little, giving Louis the impression, he could approach her, but the instant he moved she lifted it back up. "I do thank you, Louis for all your kindness. However, to be frank, it is a blessing that I no longer have to run after you."

"Jessica. I know you loved serving me." He smiled and held his fingers in a pinch. "Just a little."

She tried to conceal her grin as she scowled at him, shook her head and said, "Not one ounce."

"Put the bucket down and let me hold you," Louis said still smiling as he moved around the bathtub.

"I don't want you to hold me." Jessica matched his steps and circled the tub to get away from him.

"I want to hold you," he grinned again as her robe caress her body as she moved. "I'm going to be your husband, so you still have to do as I say."

"That may so." Jessica smirked. "You are neither master or husband at the moment, so I won't do as you say."

"Come now, Jessica." Louis grinned even more as he held his hands out to her. "Or else I shall have to take serious measures to prevent you from becoming the defiant woman you once were."

Jessica, now on the right side of the tub, dropped the bucket and ran as quickly as she could to the door.

Louis jumped over the bathtub and was beside her in a flash. "Not quick enough, My Lady."

Jessica laughed and tussled with him to free the lock.

"If you get the door unlocked, where will you go dressed in your robe?" Louis said as he held it firmly in place. He laughed at the look on her face knowing she hadn't thought of that. Louis lifted her up, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her to the bed. "Now I shall have to punish you for your defiance."

Jessica scurried backward, over the covers, trying to escape and laughing all the while.

He grabbed her ankles, pulled her down on the bed, and then lay on top of her. "Now obey me, wench and kiss me."

She shook her head and clamped her lips tightly together.

"So, I have to force myself upon you, do I?"

Jessica opened her eyes wide in surprise and was about to speak when Louis smothered her words with his lips. He untied the bow on her robe. The silk material slid from her body with ease. Louis's gaze followed his fingers as they trailed over her skin. He drew in a lungful of air. She was everything he wanted in a woman.

"Are you just looking, master, or is there something I may help you with?" Jessica's eyes danced to the tune his fingers played.

"Yes, Lady Loxton I think there is something you can help me with, but one moment, please." Louis stood from the bed and held up his finger. He thrust his hand into the pocket of his trousers before taking them off and tossing them on the floor, he then sat on the bed beside her. "For you," he whispered, as he handed her a red velvet box.

Jessica scrambled to sit up and beamed at him. "What have you for me, master?" she teased.

"No more will you call me master." Louis ran his hand down the side of her face and then grinned. "Except when we are in bed. Then I am your master and you must please me."

Jessica glared playfully at him, and then tapped him on the head with the box. "Never."

"Open it, Jessica."

The velvet moved under the pressure of her fingers, she looked from him, and then back at the box. Jessica felt like a child opening the first gift she had ever been given. She gasped at the beauty of the gold and diamond teardrop pendant with matching earrings inside. "Louis they are so beautiful."

"They're to go with your dress. Will you wear them tonight?"

"Of course, Louis," Jessica gushed. She placed the jewellery on the bedside table and stood naked before him pulling the bow from her hair. The tresses tumbled down her back. Jessica held his face in her hands and kissed his forehead. Her lips trailed downward until they reached his mouth. "Now I must thank you, master," she whispered. Jessica slid her tongue between his lips.

"I love touching you," Louis gasped. He leaned back pulling her to lie on top of him and moved his hands over her backside and eased her legs apart.

Jessica moved slowly against the touch of his fingers. When Louis entered her, he pushed her body up until she sat straddled over his. He took hold of her hips and moved her against him.

When Jessica understood his need she met his gentle rhythm with her own. She placed her hands on his chest, closed her eyes and sucked in a breath, at the feel of him inside of her. Louis put his mouth to her breasts. Jessica gasped. She felt a sensation she had never experienced before. It grew stronger and stronger until it peaked. Waves of pleasure rippled through her. Drained of energy she sagged against his chest. "Oh...Louis. I never knew it could be so good." 

Copyright© 2019 Donna Fieldhouse. All rightsreserved.

Jessica finally gets to wear the beautiful blue dress Louis bought her.

They better stop what they're doing or they're going to be late for the ball.

I hope they have a wonderful time and don't run into trouble. ♥♥♥