Comes with Life

3 Weeks later....

   Okay, so its been 3 weeks without Jacob. 3 depressing weeks. My mom suggested that I got out. I guess she was tired of hearing me sob my life away. I decided to to go to the boardwalk. I thought it would be nice to get some ice cream and walk around. As I walked, I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Jacob. He was standing outside of a boutique with his hands in his pocket. I wonder who he was waiting for? I just kept walking and trying to avoid contact with him. I noticed a girl walking out of the boutique. Jacob grinned from ear to ear. His smile always made me smile, but not in this case. They both smiled at eachother. She had multiple bags in her hand, like she had been shopping all day. Then she leaned in..... and KISSED him. Was that his........Girlfriend? He put his arm around her waist and they started walking. My heart broke into what felt like a billion pieces. I started back walking again, walking right past them, hoping he didn't notice me. "Pendal?" He said. I stopped, but I didn't turn around. I was holding back too many tears. I finally sucked it up, and turned around. "hey....Jacob.." I said, faking a smile. "Um... Pendal, this is Lacy...Lacy this is Pendal." He awkwardly gulped. "Hi! Nice to meet you, Pendal! Are you his friend?" She asked. The bitch was too preppy. "Um...Yeah.... his friend. Are you his...girlfriend?" I asked. "Oh, Yeah! We've been going out for 3 months now." SKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!!!!!!!!! 3 MONTHS!?!??!? Jacob broke up with me 3 WEEKS ago! He was... cheating on me? What kind of shit was this? "Is there some sort of problem?" She clearly saw the look on my face. "No.." I semi whispered.. Then I ran off. I went straight home. I went in the house and slammed the door. "Honey, what's the matter?" My mom said. I didn't answer, I just went in my room and slammed my door. I screamed into my pillow as loud as my voice could go. My mom rushed into my room. "Pendal, baby, whats wrong? Tell me now." she said. "Jacob was cheating on me." I said. "How do you know?" She asked. "I ran into him at the boardwalk....he was with this girl. She said that they had been together for 3 months....... HE BROKE UP WITH ME 3 WEEKS AGO." I yelled slamming my head into the pillow. "Ooooooooh, baby its okay.. With a relationship, comes heartbreak. Everything will be alright. Everyone deals with this." She said. She made no fucking sense..... but I could tell she wasn't ready for this. "I know you aren't ready for this conversation. I just want to be alone." I said. "Okay, baby. Just be strong about this.." She said, walking out of my room.

Jacob's Pov:

 Okay..... so this was bad. Really bad, and I had no idea how to fix this. No clue at all. Lacy was my girlfriend, but Pendal was the one I loved. I had to fix it...but how? I couldn't just drop Lacy... After the day was over, I decided to go over to Pendal's house and make an ass of myself trying to explain. I knocked on her door and tried to fix myself. Her mother answered the door. "Oh it's you." She said. "Look, Mami-" "Don;t call me Mami, what do you want before I slam this door." She said. "Please, just give me one moment with Pendal to explain myself." I begged. "And why should I? Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. "Look, please, Just, let me in, please, I have to talk to her." "Im gonna let you in this house......but just know this..... I do NOT like you..... at all." She said. "I understand completely." I said. She moved to the side and let me in. I rushed to her room. Her face was deep inside her pillow. "Lo siento hermosa" I said, making her lift her head. She turned around. "What the fuck are you doing here" she said. "I came to apologize." I said. "I don't want to talk to you, Jacob. Leave me alone." I walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "Look, Im so sorry, I never meant for you to find out like this." I said. "THEN HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO FIND OUT? THE FUCKING TOOTH FAIRY?" She yelled. "Please calm down, please" I said. "You really aren't in the position to be telling me what to do. Why did you do this Jacob? What the hell did I do to you? I've spent my whole life wondering will I ever find someone... and when I thought I did, you do some messed up shit like this?" She made me sound stupid as fuck....which I was. She must've seen the look on my face. "Don't act sorry now..... Just leave....." she said. "I'm not leaving Pendal..." I said.

Pendal's Pov:

What the fuck did he mean he wasn't leaving. "No.....you are leaving....now....." I said. I didn't want to get aggressive... on account of I was gonna get my ass whooped... "I said Im not leaving." He said, with a serious look, basically scaring the shit out of me. "Don't you have a damn girlfriend. GO SEE HER." I yelled. "I think I won't be worried about her after tonight." He said, biting his lip. He walked towards me and lord knows I was backing my ass up..... He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards me. "Jacob, what are you-" he put his finger on my lips. "shh, just hush.." he said. He replaced his finger with his lips.My eyes got wide as his lips crashed against mines. His hand rubbed my thighs, making me tense up.  "Jacob.. s-st-s-" I said, trying to pull myself back... but he gripped me really tight, making me weak. His tongue made its way into my mouth and make my legs tremble. I was totally under his control at this moment. Before I knew it he was on top of me, molesting my mouth with his tongue. I felt his hands go up my shirt, squeezing my boobs. I moaned with his mouth still against mines. He started to unbutton my pants. "Wait, my mom's still in here." I said. "If you be quiet, maybe she won't hear you." He said. He started kissing on my neck, and my eyes began to roll back. His lips felt so good, and I couldn't stop myself. Minutes later I found myself digging my nails into his bare back as he was stroking in and out of me. I tried so hard to keep my mouth closed, but it felt so good. I moaned his name quietly, as he was going in on my neck. I grabbed on to his hair, which made the moment so much better. About an hour later, I was lying next to him with the dumbest look on my face. I felt his hand rub against my cheek. "I love you so much, and I promise Im ending this thing with Lacy." he said. I turned over.. "Promise?" I said. "I promise.." He put my hand on his chest. "This belongs to you." He said. I didn't know whether it was real, or whether I was just falling for the okey doke...... But I made my decision ... me and Papi Chulo was getting back together. ;) .....

---------------------------------------------

See I got a lil explicit there! LOL , but its not over. See you guys next chapter!