✨Piggyback✨

Ten

After confronting Kaidou, he's been talking to me non-stop again. Although, Kuboyasu joins in on the conversation too, but I don't mind. All I wanted was Kaidou talking to me again. And I got that.

"L/n, Aren! Let's go get ramen with Saiki!" Kaidou runs up to us in the hall. The bell had rung five minutes ago, signaling school was out for the day.

Kuboyasu nods, "Alright."

"Let's get going before Saiki leaves us." I push the two to hurry. Saiki was already heading out of school grounds with Nendou trailing behind him.

Kaidou looks out the window and gasps, "Wah! We do have to hurry!"

Kaidou grabs both mine and Kuboyasu's wrist before bolting off toward the shoe lockers. The three of us rush to get out shoes switched before bolting off. Kuboyasu takes the lead and turns toward the direction Saiki and Nendou went. I look behind me and see Kaidou struggling. Slowing down, I jog next to Kaidou.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" He gasps for air.

"I'm just waiting for you." I shrug.

Kaidou stops moving and takes a big breather. "I hate running!"

I sigh. I crouch over, back facing Kaidou, "Get on."

"H-huh?"

"Just get on so we can catch up." I order impatiently.

I feel him hesitantly get on. His arms loosely wrap around my neck while his legs around my waist. I stand up and make sure he's secured on my back before running off.

"Wah! You're going so fast!" He leans forward and hides his face on my shoulder. His arms move forward, only to fold over and clutch my green school jacket.

"I'm not even going that fast with you on my back." I laugh.

He nuzzled my shoulder, "You mean you can go faster?!"

"Without you, yeah," I smirked, "but I can try going faster with you on my back."

Kaidou's head pops up, "Wait-"

I bolt forward. Kaidou shrieks in surprise. Just then, I see Kuboyasu, Saiki, and Nendou. They seem to be looking around for either us or a ramen place. Saiki wasn't looking...

"Hey!" I call out.

Kaidou looks up and see the three of them, "We made it in one piece!"

I stop running in front of Saiki, "Well hello, Saiki."

He sighs, "And two more arrive."

"Huh? Why is Kaidou on your back?" Kuboyasu questions curiously.

"He's too slow, so this happened." I let Kaidou down.

He blushes, "You forced me!"

"Hey, at least we made it! Now we can eat ramen with them." I flick his forehead.

"Ow!" Kaidou covers the spot I flicked. He sticks his tounge out at me and starts walking.

Nendou laughs, "You guys had another fight!"

I roll my eyes, "I don't think that can be considered a fight Nendou."

"Yes it is! He walked away with a red face, red means angry!" Nendou sasses back.

I freeze. Taking a deep breath, I calm myself down, "That's nice Nendou. Where's the ramen?"

"Oh! That way!" He runs up to Kaidou, while Kuboyasu bolts after him.

"Good grief..." Saiki mutters.