✐ 12 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Guys, come help unload the groceries!" Namjoon yells from the garage door.

Everyone leaves their rooms and walk into the garage. You get a few bags from Namjoon's car trunk then walk back inside. You go back out and try to grab a water bottle pack, but Jungkook stops you.

"I've got it." He says, taking it from your hands.

You furrow your eyebrows and he disappears into the house. He never stops you from unloading the water packs. You shrug it off and grab the large, heavy watermelon.

"Give me that." Jungkook tries to take the watermelon from you, but you pull away.

You narrow your eyes at him, staring at him with suspicion, and scoff. You walk into the kitchen and Jungkook closes the trunk door before joining you, Namjoon, and Savy.

"Who told him?" You ask the lovers in front of you.

"Told who what?" Namjoon turns to look at you.

"Oh, you know who and you know what."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook questions. "I'm confused."

"Oh, really? Then why didn't you let me carry the watermelon and the water? Not only that but these past three days you've done nothing but look over my shoulder. You make sure that I'm eating right, you always tell me to walk down the stairs carefully, hell! You don't even let me look in the direction of the alcohol cabinet."

You place your hands on your hips and look back at Namvy.

"I swear I didn't." Savy raises her right hand as a way to prove her loyalty.

"I didn't either." Namjoon does too.

"They didn't tell me," Jungkook finally admits. "I overheard them talking about it."

"So you know?" Savy asks him.

"Yeah," Jungkook turns to look at you. "And I know it's not 100% positive, but just in case I wanted you to take care of yourself and the possible child... well, more like I wanted to take care of the both of you."

You hear Namjoon and Savy 'awe' quietly. You send them a glare and they shut their mouths.

"Kook, thank you so much, but you don't have to do that. If I am pregnant, I don't want you to feel like you have to take care of me."