Chapter 5~ Betrayal

Rainbow blitz was walking down the hallways, as school has just ended. Lately he has been in a happy mood. Can you blame him? He get to snuggle with Applejack and she was genuinely talking to him again. If he was being honest with himself, he found it suspicious how happy he is. He can't just feel this. In his life, there is gotta be an upside down.

Then a light bulb appeared as he was thinking about his life, his diary. It was still lost. Where could have it been? Rainbow blitz sighed as he start to walk to see Applejack again.

Before he could do so, he heard a annoying voice across the corridors calling his name out. That voice ruined his mood as he turned around and saw Duskshine.

"Yes?" Rainbow Blitz have a cold glance to him and Duskshine rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk," Duskshine grin mischievously showing his evil easily.

"No. I'm busy," Rainbow blitz quickly said as he turned around, and start to walk.

"Wait! It's about ap-ple-Jack ," Duskshine Said clicking his tongue, as he had a confident smirk on his face.

  Blitz immediacy turned around,"what about her?"

"I think you would be interested if I sent this to your family," Duskshine held up his phone showing a spectacular photo.

Rainbow blitz eyes widened, as he saw a photo. He completely let his guard down with her. He saw himself kissing Applejack while she was unconscious. Duskshine has gotten a picture of it!

"It was you!" Blitz yelled angry,"you made her faint! Didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. But nobody knows that," Duskshine said calmly as he still had his devilish smirk,"but you on the other hand. People will know, because I have the power to do that. You kissed an unconscious body, as that looks bad on your part. You parents will ban you from talking to her, because no matter what. They want you to marry a rich girl. Not her. But she looks beautiful on my part-"

   Rainbow blitz clenched his fists, as his anger had fuel. He strike a punch on his cheeks, making. Dusk shine stumble away. He had punched Duskshine bad.

"That will look bad on your part!!!!" Duskshine growled,"you listen here!! If you disobey me, I will definitely tell everybody. And your precious Applejack will never be in your life."

"Why are you fucking doing this?!" Rainbow blitz shouted as he hand urges to just rip him apart, and watch him die.

"Because... you don't deserve your popularity at all. You don't deserve that life! Your an ungrateful brat. I have worked all my life for my position and everything. you don't understand that at all! You were born into a rich family. But you will never Understand hard work at all!!! Your just a rip off!!!" Duskshine yelled.

Blitz eyes widen as he realized this was just another jealous person.

"Shut up," Rainbow Blitz Said in annoyance.

"Here is the deal. I will send this picture to everybody, making you suffer the consequences. No not you. But Applejacks life will be horrible. All the girls will bother her about it, and she definitely won't be allowed to even be at public. It would wipe away her freedom: And you don't want that." Duskshine Said then paused.

"So all you have to do is not talk to her. And I won't send the picture to anyone. For her sake. Don't ruin the love of your life," Duskshine Said as Blitz eyes widened,"it's pretty obvious you love her."

"Fine," Blitz Said defeated and Duskshine grinned.

"Goodbye, then," Duskshine confidently waved his hand,"guess you aren't going to her at all, this lunch."