The government has the Power to
Legislative- Gumagawa /enact laws.
Executive- Pinapatupad/enforce laws
Judiciary-Interpret/Explain the Law
-Sinimulan mo Hindi mo natapos
-sinimulan mo natapos mo pero hindi mo nagustuhan ang kinahinatnan
-Sinimulan mo Natapos mo At Nagustuhan mo ang kinahinatnan
-Batas para sa krimen
-Public Crime para sa lahat ng tao
-An act or omission /commision
-Committed by legally competent person
-Threatened the welfare of the society
SUBSTANTIVE CRIMINAL LAW
-Elements of the Crime
PROCEDURAL CRIMINAL LAW
-Proper Enforcement of S. C. L.
CRIMINAL LAW DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. CRIMINAL LAW- is that branch or division of law which defines crimes, treats of their nature, and provides for their punishment.
( PARA SA LAHAT NG TAO
2. CRIME- crime is defined as an act committed or omitted in violation of public law forbidding or commanding it.
3. GENERAL (characteristic of criminal law) - general, in that criminal law is binding on all persons who live or sojourn in Philippine territory.
4. TERRITORIAL (characteristic of criminal law) - in that criminal law undertakes to punish crimes committee within Philippine territory.
5. PROSPECTIVE-(characteristic of criminal law)- in that a penal law cannot make an act punishable in a manner in which it was not punishable when committed.
6. FRENCH RULE- such crimes are not triable in courts of that country, unless their commission affects the peace and security of the territory or the safety of the state is endangered.
7. ENGLISH RULE-such crimes are triable in that country, unless they merely affect things within the vessel or they refer to the internal management thereof.
11 J - JUSTIFYING my crimen subalit walang liability
12 E - EXEMPTING my crimen walang liability subalit pero datapwat my civil liability
13 M -MITIGATING baba degree From Reclusion perpetua to temporal
14 A -AGRAVATING taas degree from temporal to perpetua
15 A - ALTERNATING Absolutory Cause dahilan o nag udjok
16 WHO? Sino ang liable sa
17 PRINCIPAL- ikaw mismo gumawa
18 ACCOMPLICE- kamag anak
19 ACCESSORY - my alam ka sa crimen at nakinabang ka
CRIME AGAINST PERSON
Always look for VICTIM AND RELATIONSHIP of
-Expulsion of Fetus
2 type of Abortion
therapeutic - physician or doctor, Without liability
INFANTICIDE killing your own child
Less than 3 days /72 hours
Take note make it 71 Hours because of the word less than
PARRICIDE killing your own
Par1 father, mother /child - it's either legitimate or illegitimate
Par2 legal spouse
Par3 direct ascendant / descendant Legitimate
Qualifying /Agravating circumstances
presume 'intent to kill'
Due to out side force /without intent to kill
Treason- Pag tatraydor sa kanyang bansang tinitirhan.
Sedition- Pag aalsa ng private person without armed di lang po sila sa government nag aalsa or nag rarally pwede din po sa mga private company or factory.
Rebellion- Pag aalsa Laban sa government ng private person with armed like ng mga terrorist group
Coup De etat- kawani ng government like afp or pnp na against sa government at sila ay nag aalsa Laban sa gobyerno.