Mangaldeep App and its Benefits

Showing devotion to god can be presented in many ways. As per Hindu traditions, showing one's love for god is presented through number of holistic rituals. These rituals are namely, bhajans and Pujas. These are an Integral part of the Hindu community. But In today's fast paced world, making time for pujas and bajans is hard. The Mangaldeep app makes your devotional quest easy. The app offers an extensive collection of pujas and bajans which can have positive effects on your life.

Mangaldeep App offers the opportunity to connect with god using the most useful services at your disposal

Mangaldeep App offers the opportunity to connect with god using the most useful services at your disposal. Panchang is the ancient Hindu calendar which follows traditional units of timekeeping and presents important dates and their calculations in tabulated form. It is considered an essentiality in Hindu culture, to follow the panchang calendar when it comes to important and life-changing events. Panchang plays a major role in affecting all things created in the universe. Vaara is considered as the study of days in panchang, knowledge about how the days in a panchang calendar behave, one can calculate the life span of an individual. On the Mangaldeep app, find out major traditional time segments like rahu kala, gulika kala, yamakanda kala and much more.

There are other features in the app which could help you in your devotional quest. The app provides information on pujas, when they should be performed, the background of the puja performed, materials required and much more. It also has procedure for pujas like, Surya puja Vidhana, Shiva puja vidhana, Durga puja, Vishnu puja vidhana and more. Mangaldeep app also has a wide range of devotional songs. Select from the wide range of Devotional songs from the Mangaldeep app, including tracks by famous artists such as, Sankar Mahadevan, S.P. Balasubramaniam, Bombay sisters and much more. You can also make your own playlist of devotional songs from your favorite artists and listen to them anytime you want you can also learn to chant powerful mantras too, the audio is available on the app. Want to know to location of temples near you? Don't worry, the app also has a Temple locator. Locate and find directions to temples near you with ease. 

The app also has a large collection of audios of mantras which is accompanied by a chant counter where you can count your chants while chanting. The app is available for all your puja and bhajan needs on your android device. You can also make your own playlist of devotional songs from your favorite artists and listen to them anytime you want. The app is available for all your puja needs. Get the app on Google play store or download it from the link below: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en_IN