Chapter 2: first day

[Y/N] POV
As you walked in you looked around the class room and your so called class mates. You ignored the others in the room and walk to a desk. You putted your stuff down and sat down.You closed your eyes for a little while. Then you heared this.

"HEY YOU DAME NERD MOVE THATS MY SIT!"???said. You then open one of your eyes and saw the ashy blonde boy looking down at you. You then sat up and looked at him.

"Hmm I don't see your name on it sooo its not yours"[Y/N] said.
"More or else"The ashy blonde boy said.
"Or what you gonna hurt me or something.. Tsk yeah right"[Y/N] said.
You then standed up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You dame nerd ugh!"The ashy blonde boy said. He was about to punch you but you quickly grabed his arm before he could punch you and looked at him. Everyone in this room saw this and was shook.
"Try me"[Y/N] said.
"Tsk fine"The annoyed ashy blond said.

You let go of his arm and sat back down. Then annoyed blond went and sat somewhere else. The only set was the one next to you because all of the other sits where taken.

"Great his next to me"[Y/N] said in his head. You sat up when the teacher walked in and startes to talk. You really didnt want to listen to him talking but you have to sadly.

"A test for our power?Hmm this should be intresting"[Y/N] said to himself. You all followed Mr.
Aizawa to the first test it was a ball throw. As you watched everyone throw the ball you observed there powers and everything. It was that Ashy blond boys turn. You observed as he used his quirk when he throwed the ball as you can tell he's quirk was explosions. After he was done it was your turn to throw the ball.

You picked the perfect way how to throw the ball and so u did while using your quirk and threw it higher and faster then ashy blond boy. You grined and you looked at your score. When you looked back you saw everyone was shook. You then saw a annoyed face on the ashy blond boy.

•After all of the tests•
"Geez.. Im so tired.. ugh"[Y/N] said. You sat down really tired. "Was that all I really hope so geez "[Y/N] thought. You didnt notice that someone else was setting right next to you on the bench. You looked over and saw someone you didnt expect. "...."[Y/N] said nothing to the person next to him.

"How just how are you better then me you dame nerd"The ashy blond said.
You looked at him at the corner of your eye.
"Heh maybe I'm just better than you ashy blond boy"[Y/N] said.
"Tsk you better not get in my way because I'm not gonna be beaten by you I'm gonna be the number 1 hero."The ashy blond said. The boy stand up and walked away.
"Oh don't worry I wont become the so called number 1 hero imma be the number 1 best villain ever your enemy"[Y/N] said with a girn.

•End of the day•
You packed up Your stuff from your class room and put it inside your bag and started walk out. You were close to the front door and opened it and started to run home and making sure no one was following me.

•You got home•
"I'm home!"[Y/N] said. You went to fine your father to tell him everything. After you told him everything.
"Hmm very good son you did great for your first day, now go on and eat and get to bed"[F/N] said. You did what your father said.

After you were done eating, you got ready for bed.

To be continued
Well that's all for now I hope you liked the chapter! I can't wait to continue this story and see where it ends at. Welp see you all in the next chapter byeeeee!