Danny Daly ➵ NSFW Alphabet

Danny Daly
Memphis Belle
Warning: NSFW

AftercareHe's a gentleman, and always puts his significant other before himself, and always takes care of them

Aftercare
He's a gentleman, and always puts his significant other before himself, and always takes care of them. After sex, he is no different.

Body Part
The first thing he always notices when meeting someone, is their mind. If you can express appreciation for Danny, that turns him on more than anything.

Cum
Danny likes to cum in your mouth, or on your chest. He honestly could care less whether you spit or swallow, it's honestly just the warmth that gets him to unravel.

Dirty Secret
He secretly wants to have a threesome with you and Clay. He'd never admit it though. Thats the only secret he plans on taking to the grave.

Experience
Danny has trouble with getting a date, because most people want a big strong man, so they look over this handsome, smart gentleman.

Favorite Position
He likes missionary, or sitting up and having you face him while riding him. As long as he can see your face, he's alright with anything.

Goofy
He'll make a joke afterwords, but during sex, you better believe he's serious. He likes taking everything in and letting is senses take over, so he's too busy to be coy.

Hair
Being a redhead, any arm/leg/chest hair that Danny has, is blonde, scarce, and hardly visible, so he looks clean shaven.

Intimacy 
He's a poet. He hates being called that, but it's what he is. To Danny, there's nothing more intimate than having sex with your significant other, then laying and joking around with one another afterwards. Doing anything with him is intimate.

Jack Off
He does, but not when he's bored. He only masturbates if he's alone, and horny. He doesn't do it just to make time fly.

Kinks
He gets off most, when you're moaning his name loudly, and clinging onto him like he's all you know. He likes being in control, but is also aroused when you take the lead.

Location
He's taken a liking to wall sex and shower sex for some reason, and it's impossible to deny that it's extremely pleasing.

Motivation
He loves you. You listen to him when he writes, and you give him feedback. When he can tell that you're as invested in his writing as he is, it turns him on.

No-No's
Anything to do with blood. Biting too hard, knife-play, gun-play, anything like that. It brings back bad memories.

Oral
Danny is naturally a very giving man, so he prefers giving to receiving. On the occasion that he does receive, he always returns the favor.

Pace
Slow, and smooth. He always pulls back to look at your face a few times, too see if you're enjoying everything as much as he is. If you're not, he'll quickly change methods.

Quickie
He doesn't like them, and won't get completely naked in the rare occurrence you guys have a quickie. His pants wouldn't drop past his knees, and all his buttons would stay untouched.

Risk
He's so tired of taking risks, but like anyone, he's up for a good thrill now and then. He's okay with taking risks, but he has to decide what the risk is.

Stamina
He can go for one, maybe two rounds. He doesn't like overstimulation, and thinks that the first orgasm is always the best.

Toys
He doesn't like them, but if you have some to use while he's away, he doesn't mind. If he walks in while you're using one, though, he'll most definitely take it's place.

Unfair
He puts other people before himself, and he's no different in the bedroom. He always puts your pleasure above his own.

Volume
His moans are always more breathy, and he'll usually moan stuff along the lines of, "You're doing great," or, "Just like that." He's usually pretty quiet, but he likes when you're loud.

Wild Card
He hardly ever fingers you. He's more into rubbing and oral to get you going, and saving the penetration as the last thing to send you both over the edge.

X-Ray
Above average length, average girth, and it curves to the left when flaccid, but straightens out when he's hard.

Yearning
When he thinks of what he wants to do with you, he thinks of laughing and holding hands. He's very pure-minded, but is always ready to be at attention when you're horny.

ZZZ
He won't fall asleep afterwards, but he likes laying with you for a while and talking until you fall asleep.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??