I was tagged by the lovely turnthepidge
I haven't done a tag in a while so here we go.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world who would you choose to have dinner with?
Zendaya. She's an icon and also seems pretty down to earth so yeah.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Yes and no. I don't like attention but I also want to have a platform where I can talk about trans issues and stuff. I don't want people to look at me just listen to me if that makes sense.
Either as a writer or maybe an actress if I ever get back into theatre.
3. Before making a phone call do you ever rehearse what you're going to say?
All of the time. I can't think as fast as I talk so I have to think first.
4. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Spending all day at a lake I grew up near. I love being outdoors and as long as I'm with someone I love it'll be amazing.
5. When did you last sing for yourself? For somebody else?
Before my surgery I did like an hour of singing for everyone. Just all the songs I could think of for fun.
Which happens to be the last time I might ever sing fun fact.
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or the body of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, what would you do?
I think mind. I have a character that stopped aging at some point in her life and she hates it. I think I would hate it too tbh.
7. Do you have a secret hunch of how you'll die?
Not hunch just fear. I'm pretty sure if I don't die in my transitional process, someone will murder me for being myself. I've been given death threats before so that's kinda just stuck in my head.
8. For what in your life are you most grateful for?
The fact that I have a home and money to buy food and such. Also my baby brothers who I definitely love so much.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would cut my father out of the picture completely in raising me and my sister. That'd fix most everything.
10. Summarize your life story in 5 minutes.
Born a twin, raised in a Christian homophobic household. Moved between so many states.
Made a best friend by throwing a football at his face, moved away from him but kept in touch.
Moved to Hawaii, realized I was a girl who liked girls.
Got on Wishbone, made the first friends that were lgbtq+ and could actually talk to me about this. Realized that actual kids my age were being themselves and I could do the same.
Sister died, moved away again. Met my first friend who was actually trans. Joined Wattpad. Came out. Friend died.
My mom came out and my parents got divorced.
I started dual credit at a college.
Had my first relationship, which was a mess. He realized he was male so we broke up.
My mom and I both started living a poly life.
I started transitioning, broke up with my girlfriends got into a qpr and that brings us to today.
11. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability what would it be?
I would love the ability to shapeshift.
12. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life or the future of anything else, what would you ask?
I wouldn't ask anything. The only things I can think of is stuff I really don't want to know the answer to.
13. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? What is it?
I've always wanted to be a YouTuber. Just doing like song covers or something.
14. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Probably winning a gold medal from the National Latin Honors Society.
15. What do you value most in a friendship?
Mutual caring. Having someone who genuinely cares about me and who I genuinely care about.
16. What is your most treasured memory?
My best friend and I choosing my name out of a baby book. I remember they just turned to me at one point and suggested the name Candy. We just both erupted into laughter since it's obviously not me.
17. What is your most terrible memory?
Probably saying goodbye to my sister in the hospital after she was pronounced brain dead.
18. If you knew in one year you would die suddenly would you change anything about the way you lived?
I'd stop doing schoolwork that's for certain. I'd probably try to distance myself from people I cared about and make it a little easier on them.
19. What does friendship mean to you?
Everything? My friends are basically my family. They're the ones who provide me with unconditional support all the time.
20. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
21. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other peoples'?
Much closer and warmer than they were before. I dunno since everyone is living their own lives so who knows how mine stacks up.
22. How do you feel about the relationship with your mother?
We have a good relationship. I love her but she is overcompensating a lot. She tries to make up for things that happened in the past by being overly loving. I love her though so much and I have a wonderful mother.
23. What is an embarrassing moment in your life?
I mean my ex found me sleeping on a counter, took a picture of that, and sent that to all of our mutual friends which was pretty embarrassing.
24. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
I cried two days ago when my brothers were born. I didn't think I was going to be that girl but I was.
25. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about?
Any traumatic event you haven't personally gone through is the rule of thumb I follow.
26. If you were to die tonight with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not telling someone?
I guess not telling people I cared about them and this wasn't their fault.
27. Your house containing everything you own catches on fire. After saving your loved ones and pets you have time to save any one item. What would it be?
Probably my first ukelele. Sentimental value and all that.
28. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing?
Probably one of my brothers? Since they're babies I guess. All deaths are disturbing and that's a fact.
Tag yourself y'all.
YOU ARE READING
Tea With the Trolley WitchRandom
A more accurate random book. Technically the 2nd random book, but honestly you do not need to read Medusa's Leghairs to understand me. This will have randomness in it, so prepare yourself I guess.