6 | How he greets you

Date: 07.12.19
Info: What special way he greets you.

Ponyboy: Anytime Pony sees you he will stop whatever he's doing and run up to you. Pony doesn't really show much affection other than a side hug if your lucky, but he will always ask you questions.

"How's your day going?"
"What are you doing?"
"Are you doing ok?"
"You wanna go out tonight?"

Sodapop: You don't really leave Sodas side other than to go to school. You are constantly sitting with him while he works, fooling around with him and the gang, or eating dinner with him and his brothers. Soda has really no need to greet you because you are almost always with him.

Darrel: You and Darrel are basically an old married couple. You and Darry live together and have been together for years. The cutest thing Darry will greet you with is the "honey I'm home!" Kiss.

Dallas: Dallas doesn't show much affection to you in public because he doesn't want anyone to think he's going soft. If he greets you in public it's usually with a smirk and "Hey, doll."

In private though Dallas is a whole other story. He greets you with a big hug and usually grabs you by the hand trying to take you to his room.

Two-bit: Two-bit absolutely loves seeing you. When he greets you he loves to sneak up on you and grab you from behind. Two-bit will also jump out and scare you, and pull you into a deep bear hug after.

Johnny: When Johnny greets you it's usually with a peck on the lips and then immediate hand holding. Much like Pony, Johnny will ask you questions and try to start conversation really fast.

"Did you hear about that fight today?"
"What did you do today?"
"Dally said he was going to steal a car later."

Steve: Steve's mind goes blank every time he's sees you. If somebody is talking to Steve and he's sees you he'll walk away from them like nothing was going on. You and Steve are not only dating but also best friends (don't tell Soda) so he usually greets you with a handshake and then a rough kiss.